• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

World Cup Rugby
09-08-2007, 07:42 AM,
Off Topic  World Cup Rugby
I don't know if there are any Argentine players here but I do know that there are French, all I can say is "sacre blur":jaw:
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2007, 07:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-08-2007, 08:05 AM by Fubar.)
RE: World Cup Rugby
Big Grin

England vs USA tomoz........

Hope i've got enough brews in. ;)

cheers
09-08-2007, 09:23 AM,
I think I speak for 99.31% of all Americans when I say that the only thing less interesting is the Coil's incessant whining about lost clickies......
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
09-08-2007, 11:30 AM,
LMAO the Argies certainly threw a spanner in the works..!!
09-08-2007, 02:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-08-2007, 02:55 PM by McIvan.)
Exactly...now the French have to beat Ireland or be booted from their own tourney in a few days.

The All Blacks vs Italy tonight.....should be a good workout for the Kiwi forwards; Italy have a strong pack.
09-08-2007, 05:29 PM,
Streching of the legs for the All Blacks...Staying up for it so it had better be good. Its probaly the best team we have put out for a long time.:cool2:

Too bad for the french.
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
09-08-2007, 09:13 PM,
If the 6 Nations is anything to go by the Italians have come on a lot and are no longer the whipping boys. My money is still on the All Blacks though.
09-08-2007, 09:16 PM,
I only saw part of the French/Argies game but the Argies played out of their skins. If they keep playing like that the skys the limit. Typically though those brilliant displays from the 2nd/3rd tier teams are usually one-offs but who knows!

Spare a thought for poor me though. In these neck of the woods (Korea) most of the World Cup games are on about 2 to 3 in the morning! Not much sleep fer me for the next few weeks I think....:)

- falco.
09-08-2007, 09:19 PM,
Bootie Wrote:If the 6 Nations is anything to go by the Italians have come on a lot and are no longer the whipping boys. My money is still on the All Blacks though.

Yup....about time my home country won it again. Its been twenty years since the Blacks lifted the cup.

- falco.
09-09-2007, 05:34 AM,
Italians played well but were simply overwhelmed by the All Blacks, Japan showed their fighting spirit against the Aussies and the USA showed that if they took the game seriously they would be cup contenders when they played England (I drew the USA in a work, cup draw, entry was £5.00 :rolleyes: )

This years cup winners start their campaign tomorrow against the cannuks .. COME ON WALES (chant) :whis:
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh