• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

World Cup Rugby
09-16-2007, 03:55 AM,
RE: World Cup Rugby
We fought a good fight, wasn't an easy game for the Aussie's but they made much more of the oppertunities they had and turned them into points. Wales came out second half and made up for lost time but wasn't enough :(.

I agree with Antoni that G.Thomas was VERY lucky not to get 10 mins in the bin or even worse a red card and off the field of battle. It was a damn good contest though and the Aussies beeding all their top flight players to hold us back :cool:

Japan on Thursday and then Fiji, we should get through to the knock out's any further would be a bonus :thumbs_up:
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2007, 04:34 AM,
Yeah good games Wales. I really thought you would get up and do it.Cry

But the All Blacks cracked 100. Very messy game and i wouldn't be overly happy if i was Graham Henry, but 108-13 is still impressive.:bow:
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
09-16-2007, 07:20 AM,
It's nice to see that it's not just England that can make a hash of things and humiliate themselves. :rolleyes:

Georgia deserved to win that game hands down.

cheers
09-16-2007, 07:34 AM,
Gees talk about the luck of the Irish... sign of a good team that can win games even when they are playing badly.
09-16-2007, 05:08 PM,
Hmm... Norther Hemisphere sides not looking too good this time round.

Looks like it'll be Australia, New Zealand, Argentina and South Africa in semis.

Bootie, you calling it right... you just got the scoreline wrong ;)
09-16-2007, 05:28 PM,
Yeah good game by Georgia last night, I thought they stoll it in the last few minutes with that hard drive for the line, they certainly had the Irish scrum struggling too.

A lot of hard thinking by the home nations now needed :bang: if it's not going to be a predictable final.
09-16-2007, 06:25 PM,
Wow...What a great game by Georgia!! I watched it on the replays and was just riveted. Well done to the Irish though. They still did enough to win.

I just think if Georgia had run it and mauled it up they would have scored and that would have been that, but they kept trying the drop goal and the big up and under. :conf:
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
09-21-2007, 06:52 AM,
Wales just beat Japan in a game we were always going to win. Japan in credit to them did get two very good interception try's, one possibly try of the tournament with a run diagonally across the full length field about 117m.

Tomorrow the French play Ireland, it's a MUST win game for both teams, the looser will be out of the tournament and France as we know are the host nation, that defeat to the Argentines at the start upsetting their apple cart :hissy:

England then play Samoa on Sunday, another must win for them :cantswim:
09-21-2007, 09:28 PM,
England v Tonga will be another must win game for them......although I suspect Tonga have already played their "final" in the local derby grudge match against Samoa.....
09-21-2007, 11:23 PM,
On current form, England will struggle against Tonga... might see another upset.