• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

World Cup Rugby
09-14-2007, 08:02 PM,
RE: World Cup Rugby
They had a good team four years ago, just at the right time :)

I'm afraid the intervening period has not been all that pretty for them.

Sorry to kick the Englanders when they're down, but I can't see them winning tomorrows game. We'll just have time to watch it here before we head off to watch my son's provincial U14 team take on North Harbour U14.
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2007, 08:11 PM,
I very much doubt your boys will have trouble against the english Rico.

Good luck and crack 100 points.:stir:

Also check this out, one of my all time favourites moments against the english. cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoHL0nYlPbI
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
09-14-2007, 08:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2007, 08:23 PM by Rico (FGM).)
Skeld (FGM) Wrote:
Rico (FGM) Wrote:The beers are chilling, the steaks are ready for the BBQ and tonight we march against England... and hopefully mercilessly crush the reigning world champs! Big Grin cheers

England is World Champs in something? :jaw:

Yes, that and Morris Dancing :-)
09-15-2007, 08:27 AM,
:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

After a performance like that England should be made to walk home. :mad:

Still at least we got to see history in the making. :rolleyes:

cheers
09-15-2007, 02:40 PM,
Nursing sore and fuzzy head after celebrating yesterday's crushing of England!!! 36 - 0 ... that would qualify as a Total Victory?! Big Grin cheers cheers

Stared feeling sorry for the English....well, almost. Big Grin
09-15-2007, 08:32 PM,
30 minutes to kick off.

All blacks vs Portugal.

The talk is 100 +, but just happy with a solid convincing win, with NO injuries.:cool:
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
09-15-2007, 08:47 PM,
It's packed here in the pub, ahh laptops and pubs with wireless broadband....heaven. Big Grin

Good luck Kiwis. :bow:

cheers
09-15-2007, 09:16 PM,
Just getting ready to go and pick up my mate and then off to the pub for an afternoon and evening of rugby, beer and more rugby and beer cheers Hard luck to the English:P I wish I could say at least you played well .. but I can't cos you didn't :stir: Aussie's will get a whopping today I hope :dunno: and Wales on track for world cup final and rugby dominantion Big Grin
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
09-16-2007, 01:02 AM,
(FGM)Phil Davies Wrote:Just getting ready to go and pick up my mate and then off to the pub for an afternoon and evening of rugby, beer and more rugby and beer cheers Hard luck to the English:P I wish I could say at least you played well .. but I can't cos you didn't :stir: Aussie's will get a whopping today I hope :dunno: and Wales on track for world cup final and rugby dominantion Big Grin

That was a good game, but I think the referee made a mistake when he didnt send Thomas off in the first half for his late hit and then evened it up by not sending that Aussie player off for his hit on Mark Jones.

Still I enjoyed the game. !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
09-16-2007, 03:07 AM,
My prediction.........All Blacks vs South Africa final with an All Blacks victory with less than 7 points. Anybody willing to take any wagers??

- falco. cheers