• Downloads

World Cup Rugby
09-09-2007, 10:51 PM,
RE: World Cup Rugby
Ah my Whelsh friends....12 - 9 ...Halftime score down to Canada. :hissy:
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2007, 10:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-09-2007, 11:56 PM by Fubar.)
wigam Wrote:Ah my Whelsh friends....12 - 9 ...Halftime score down to Canada. :hissy:

Shouldn't you be asleep Marcus. ;)

Some of these National Anthems provide a chortle or two.

cheers
09-10-2007, 02:27 AM,
wigam Wrote:Ah my Whelsh friends....12 - 9 ...Halftime score down to Canada. :hissy:

looking at his spelling of 'Welsh', I think he has been drinking ;)
cheers

Is this a scrum? :group:
09-10-2007, 04:52 AM,
I thought disaster was looming large for us at half time but the boys rallied in the second half and came through for a good win Big Grin all the celtic nations fight on :2guns:
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
09-10-2007, 01:03 PM,
wigam Wrote:
Quote:2) I think Jobu88 is just miffed because he is one of about 3 people on this board I've never given a clickie to.

Alas Coil i must be one of the 3... :( lol

Mistake fixed. Big Grin
09-10-2007, 01:05 PM,
McIvan Wrote:Jobu was just msytified by the concept of a World tournment that involves more than one country :)

McIvan, that's not quite fair. Every once in a while we let a third world country like Canada play in the World Series.
09-10-2007, 07:44 PM,
Well, the Springboks are on track -- looking forward to that inevitable Springboks vs All Blacks final cheers (... that's South Africa vs New Zealand for all you barbarians out there) Big Grin
09-11-2007, 12:42 AM,
Can't see the Spingboks getting through to the finals. My money is on the Aussie's and the All Blacks. If there is a miracle in this tournament, then Wales will be playing the All Blacks in the final :)
But don't put money on it :rolleyes:
And this thread is about RUGBY not football! :censored:
09-14-2007, 05:16 PM,
The beers are chilling, the steaks are ready for the BBQ and tonight we march against England... and hopefully mercilessly crush the reigning world champs! Big Grin cheers
09-14-2007, 05:28 PM,
Rico (FGM) Wrote:The beers are chilling, the steaks are ready for the BBQ and tonight we march against England... and hopefully mercilessly crush the reigning world champs! Big Grin cheers

England is World Champs in something? :jaw:
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt