• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

World Cup Rugby
10-14-2007, 08:15 AM,
RE: World Cup Rugby
Fubar Wrote:PartyPartyPartyPartyParty

cheers

And England did this just to celebrate my birthday today !:smoke:
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2007, 10:24 AM,
Waterloo fought all over again with the same result, although this time we did not need the Prussians.......Big Grin

COME ON ENGLAND :bow: :) :)
10-14-2007, 07:41 PM,
Damn that was a good game last night, I hope the Boks can put another 35-0 drubbing on England in the final next week just like they did a few weeks ago Big Grin
Last time England won the cup they all got knighted, if they win it again what would they get this time :conf: plus we would never hear the end of it Eek
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
10-14-2007, 10:00 PM,
Rico,

Think the Boks can beat Argentina tonight ?
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
10-15-2007, 05:06 PM,
Don't cry for me Argentina! Big Grin

Brian Habana for President! :bow:

Not the best of games, it must be said... the kicking got on my nerves, but hey, I won't argue with the result!! cheers:whis:

Next stop, England... it's going to be a interesting final!
I agree Phil... 35 - 0 sound slike a good score to me. Big GrinFiery
10-18-2007, 08:00 PM,
Two days and counting until the BIG GAME!

It's going to be brutal. Big Grin
10-19-2007, 02:13 AM,
You guy's had better win .. I got money riding on it :cool2:
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
10-19-2007, 02:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-20-2007, 10:17 AM by McIvan.)
What I am hoping for is level scores after full time and fifteen periods of extra time, with both teams having all collapsed of exhaustion (the last two, of course, simultaneously). At that point the IRB decides the only fair course of action is to replay the whole RWC :)

Some negative pessimists I have run this idea past seem to think my preferred scenario is unlikely to happen, however Eek

Should that be the case, I wish good luck to both the Saffers and the Poms! May it be a great game and a worthy final cheers
10-19-2007, 05:05 PM,
McIvan Wrote:Some negative pessimists I have run this idea past seem to think my preferred scenario is unlikely to happen, however Eek

No more unlikely than rolling 6 twos in a row.
10-20-2007, 01:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-20-2007, 01:27 AM by Antoni Chmielowski .)
I have the beer in for tomorrow night ....

24 x 500 ml of German 5.2% ABV lager in the fridge and chilling !:)

Mind you first of all tomorrow its my beloved Liverpool FC :http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/ v Everton FC tomorrow @ the home of the enemy Goodison Park !. Come on you Reds !Big Grin