• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

World Cup Rugby
10-20-2007, 07:18 AM,
RE: World Cup Rugby
Just finished watching another great classic game of rugby, the French loose to Argentina for the second time in this tournament and by an even bigger margin than the first :rolleyes:

Argentina can no longer be ignored and left in the rugby wilderness, I feel they must now be included in the tri nations tournament each year.

This world cup tournament has by far been the best rugby world cup since it started back 87, well done to the French for hosting it cheers
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2007, 10:17 AM,
Happily it is looking like we may be able to manage it....the TV broadcasters have indicated some flexibility to let the Argentinians in before the present arrangements expire. We'll see if it is all talk or not.

Great game, really enjoyed watching it this morning.
10-20-2007, 11:58 PM,
I didnt sit up to see the Argy/French playoff. But I wish I had've now.....looks like it was a classic game. Might catch one of the re-runs on TV.

Just another 4 hours to the big game. I'll be rootin for England but the Boks' may just have to much grunt fer the boys in white this time I think.

Whatever happens this world cup has been one of the best ever IMHO. cheers

- falco.
10-21-2007, 09:01 PM,
Just got up from the night before .. lol .. a few upset English in the pub I was in :stir: It was a damn good game, hard fought and hard won by the Boks but it was the right result :P

Again I'd like to thank the French for hosting what has been by far the best rugby world cup tournament so far, I am sure the NZ's will put on just as a dramatic show in 2011 which I am looking forward to with anticipationParty

Wales will welcome the new world champs next month when they come to fortress Cardiff :chin:
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
10-21-2007, 09:11 PM,
It was one game to many for us( England)Just did not have a plan B.
South Africa always looked they had just a better game plan and played well.

Well done England they played well and went down fighting ,unlike are over paid football players who just roll over and die and show no pride in the england shirt they where.
10-21-2007, 10:02 PM,
No doubt the best side in the WC won which is as it should be :)

Pity about the try not being awarded as then we would have had a real cliffhanger of a game :)

Great competition i look forward to NZ! cheers