• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

One more thing that bugs me
08-18-2007, 11:41 PM,
RE: One more thing that bugs me
I like it!!
It does have it problems but I hope it gets better with the patches.
I haven't played it alot tho. I have been playing WITP and loving it!
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2007, 01:32 PM,
KTN Wrote:I like it!!
It does have it problems but I hope it gets better with the patches.
I haven't played it alot tho. I have been playing WITP and loving it!

WITP is a great game mate, unfortunately the same thing cant be said for CM Shlock Farce.........IMHO anyway.

- falco.
08-19-2007, 04:33 PM,
Gee, thanks for the warm welcome. I wont be posting here anymore as its clear that you are all insular gamers stuck in your little world. If this is how you welcome new guys then I think you should just shut your little club down. Maybe even take CMSF of of your ladder so you can avoid anybody that does like it coming in here.

Am takin your advice and going somewhere else for ma gaming.

Have fun.
08-19-2007, 09:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-19-2007, 09:56 PM by raz_atoth.)
POG Wrote:Gee, thanks for the warm welcome.
You're welcome,i guess;) Seriously,i'm afraid your idea about how we should great the new members is just a little to naive.Once you've joined us,you have all the rights(and obligations-if you want to call them this way) every other member has.If you believe that just because you're new you're opinions aren't open to (more or less constructable) criticism,then indeed,maybe your place isn't here.And good luck finding a place where the above rule doesn't apply :)
POG Wrote:I wont be posting here anymore as its clear that you are all insular gamers stuck in your little world.
If asking for quality makes me an "insular gamer" than i'm more than happy to be an insular gamer :) Hell,considering what games are on the market and the people that play them,i'm quite proud to be called that way :smoke:
POG Wrote:If this is how you welcome new guys then I think you should just shut your little club down.
There are no 'new guys' or 'older guys' here :whis: There are just 'guys',to use your own words.As for the 'little club' thingey,no offense,but this seem to be the words of a seven years old kid that just had his candy stolen.First of all,from my knowledge,we're the biggest wargaming club out there Big Grin Second,this club has existed for more than 8 years,and i'm pretty much sure it will exist by the time i'll get to walk by grand-grand-son(s) in the park.And third,we're more interested in quality than quantity,although the number of our members might fool you. :)
POG Wrote:Maybe even take CMSF of of your ladder so you can avoid anybody that does like it coming in here.
Well,it's quite simple:if there will be people playing CMSF the ladder will stay.If not,it will go.Just like for every game being played in here.CMSF is not the alpha and omega(did i spelled that right POS?POS?!Where are you POS,when people need you?:happy:),the beggining and the end,you know.If you like it,look for opponents,play it,and report the games.Have you posted for games and someone deleted your post?Did you report a game on the ladder and it's now showing up in there?Than?
In my native language(romanian) we have a saying that goes like this: "if two men tell you you're drunk,than you go to sleep".Many of us(me included) were disappointed with CMSF simply because it failed to deliver what we expected.Yes,the graphics/sounds are better than in CMx1,but all other aspects aren't.This game is simply not suited yet(hopefully only 'yet'),for multiplayer.And that's what we're all here,for multiplayer.I had a game i had to drop,many other dropped games because the game is unplayable.It might be hard to believe but there's no giant conspiration,the freemasonry is not involved(i guess :cool:),nor the aliens(i hope);with other words nobody would say CMSF is a piece of crap,if they wouldn't truly thought it is .Cry
POG Wrote:Am takin your advice and going somewhere else for ma gaming.
Bon voyage.But you are aware those bugs wont magically disappear just because you'll join another site where CMSF is more highly regarded,do you?
POG Wrote:Have fun.
Have fun yourself.Although,i doubt you'll have fun playing CMSF.But hey,if you like it,by all means,play it. cheers
Send this user an email
08-19-2007, 10:11 PM,
What an excellent reply Raz !:happy:cheers
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
08-20-2007, 07:23 AM,
POG Wrote:Gee, thanks for the warm welcome. I wont be posting here anymore as its clear that you are all insular gamers stuck in your little world. If this is how you welcome new guys then I think you should just shut your little club down. Maybe even take CMSF of of your ladder so you can avoid anybody that does like it coming in here.

Am takin your advice and going somewhere else for ma gaming.

Have fun.

Well POG, normally I would stick up for someone getting a bit of personal incoming, but your first post, labelling people that disagreed with you to be "whiny girls", meant that people replying got some lattitude.

Good luck finding a site more suited to your wishes.

The patches coming out of Battlefront do, we fervently hope, have some prospect of producing a usable wargame, and to that end it would be premature to shut down this forum.....and even if it continues to have serious problems, there will be people for whom the features outweight the flaws, like yourself.