• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: What statement do you agree with most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I wake up in the morning and the first thing I do is check for new DAR's and without them I would be a lost, pitiful soul.
10.81%
4 10.81%
I read the DAR's every day, and I really enjoy them, learn from them.
32.43%
12 32.43%
I read the DAR's every couple of days and I enjoy them and learn from them.
45.95%
17 45.95%
I read the DAR's when and if I have time, but do not have that much interest in them.
5.41%
2 5.41%
I don't read them.
5.41%
2 5.41%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

IS anyone reading these DAR??
08-03-2007, 07:34 AM,
RE: IS anyone reading these DAR??
Leto, I'm a house dad and pull up the AAR/DAR forum everyday in the kitchen. If you've ever had young kids (2 under 4yrs) you'll understand that the hell of the eastern front is small beers by comparison and I for one truly appreciate the effort and time. Thanks.

And I have to say POS for all his failings is always good copy and for me at least makes a good agent provacteur, no-one gets a message board going like POS and I thank him for that.

Incidentaly did you know I beat POS at one of his "scenario's" i.e a QB where he picks both sides and the map and when I did he had his tanks all spread out like a BIG GIRL.....

check the ladder, you know its true!
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2007, 07:36 AM,
provocateur (spelling?)
08-03-2007, 07:51 AM,
Alright alright I was wrong to hijack this thread, I've just edited out most of the stuff in my two earlier posts..
But I was just trying to tell Leto to do his own thing like I do.. :)
08-03-2007, 07:56 AM,
RE:��IS anyone reading these DAR??
fluidwill Wrote:Incidentaly did you know I beat POS at one of his "scenario's" i.e a QB where he picks both sides and the map and when I did he had his tanks all spread out like a BIG GIRL.....

I don't remember that mate, but no doubt you'll now be wanting to do a rematch to prove it wasn't just a fluke win, let's start the rematch right now AND i'll do an AAR.. :)
Just remind me what the scen was and we'll roll, consider this a formal challenge.. :)
08-03-2007, 08:51 AM,
Well its got to be a ladder game POS and other than not Tigers/Fireflies (you've had quite enough practice at that particular "scen" Shark ) I'll play whatever tankfest you've got going...if you want to humiliate yourself in public with an AAR - be my guest - but bring your best game because I've puntured bigger ego's than yours in my time....:kill:

cheers
08-03-2007, 09:00 AM,
RE:����IS anyone reading these DAR??
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Hey everybody if you want me to continue doing tac posts just send me a green clicky to start me rolling again.. :)

A green clicky for self-moderating your own posts. That was a first Big Grin

Now get on with it!
08-03-2007, 11:59 AM,
I love reading your DAR Leto. Too bad it didnt help me win.
08-03-2007, 01:31 PM,
RE: ����IS anyone reading these DAR??
08-03-2007, 03:52 PM,
I say keep both the AAR's and DAR's rolling along, I try to read them most evenings when at home and at work. Very entertaining, specially if both players keep up with each other in the DAR's.
08-03-2007, 06:25 PM,
RE:��IS anyone reading these DAR??
fluidwill Wrote:Well its got to be a ladder game POS

That's me out then mate, I only play in the WPC ladder, and even there I don't play many ladder games nowadays.
I've got nothing against the Blitz ladder, it's just that i've been in a "play nonladder for fun" phase for quite a while now and am thoroughly enjoying it because nonladder games give you elbow room to relax a bit and try new tactics and stuff without worrying about losing, in fact I'd go so far as to say that nonladder games are essential now and again even for hardcore ladder players to let their hair down and try new tactical experiments etc..