• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: What statement do you agree with most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I wake up in the morning and the first thing I do is check for new DAR's and without them I would be a lost, pitiful soul.
10.81%
4 10.81%
I read the DAR's every day, and I really enjoy them, learn from them.
32.43%
12 32.43%
I read the DAR's every couple of days and I enjoy them and learn from them.
45.95%
17 45.95%
I read the DAR's when and if I have time, but do not have that much interest in them.
5.41%
2 5.41%
I don't read them.
5.41%
2 5.41%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

IS anyone reading these DAR??
08-03-2007, 02:40 AM,
IS anyone reading these DAR??
I'd just like to know how many people are actually reading these DAR's... please take the poll and let me know... There is a lot of work that goes into them, and if there is no interest, then I for one will not keep posting them (matter of time).

Cheers!

Leto
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2007, 03:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2007, 07:44 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE: IS anyone reading these DAR??
[hirr Wrote:Leto]
I'd just like to know how many people are actually reading these DAR's... please take the poll and let me know... There is a lot of work that goes into them, and if there is no interest, then I for one will not keep posting them (matter of time).

Ha ha ha you artistic types are too sensitive mate, just keep posting the way you want.. :)
Hell look at some of the feedback I get from around different net forums,I thrive on it.. :)

Veritasbellum to me - "I pity you but I don't hate you"

etc etc..
08-03-2007, 03:06 AM,
I'd say they are spot on, but a little too reserved in their opinions.:)
08-03-2007, 03:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2007, 07:45 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
On the other hand I do have my loyal disciples :)

Duke Tinn - "Thanks again Mick. Great Stuff"

etc etc...
08-03-2007, 03:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2007, 03:24 AM by The Coil.)
RE:��IS anyone reading these DAR??
08-03-2007, 03:25 AM,
[hirr Wrote:Leto]

Cheers!

Leto

I find 'em very interesting, and very useful. Playing PBEM, you never get to see both sides of a battle, I think it's really helpful to see what both sides see, and see how people reason out their moves. Keep up the good work, and tell Col T to quit playing CMSF and update his DAR...
08-03-2007, 04:15 AM,
RE:��IS anyone reading these DAR??
08-03-2007, 04:46 AM,
I'll 2d what the Coil said. I read these regularly: detailed analyses, witty commentary, and stunning screen shots all. I've gotten an awful lot of good tips from them, from both the game mechanics side and the tactics side.

Cheers to all the DAR/AAR authors: cheers
08-03-2007, 05:16 AM,
Yep, read them all the time. It's great to see the thought processes other players go through when planning and conducting a battle.
08-03-2007, 05:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2007, 05:59 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE: ��IS anyone reading these DAR??
The Coil Wrote:A red clicky your way (the first I've ever handed out, btw...).

Oh dear,you know I regard reds as red lights that stop my posts..
I was going to do the Russians in my 'Armour Ratings' tac series tonight but can't run a red light, so i'll watch TV instead, especially "America's Deadliest Gang, featuring members of the Aryan Brotherhood gang"
Hmm sounds good... :)
Hey everybody if you want me to continue doing tac posts just send me a green clicky to start me rolling again.. :)

Remember, "Once armoured formations are out on the loose they must be given the green light to the very end of the road" - Guderian

PS - As for AAR's/DAR's I read them all but prefer shorter ones best