• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

good old slagging match going on at battlrfront
08-01-2007, 06:35 AM,
RE:��good old slagging match going on at battlrfront
RedDevil Wrote:It's time to cut back on soda and chips M8 and get a new Dell!
Check out the XPS-410 or 710 models.. they kick ass..

I looked at the XPS-410 briefly when researching my PC specs... only a Grand? Not bad...

Give up me soda and chips! Oye! Well actually, that's in the works, and I'm trying to set up a framework for me and McIvegottabigbottom to mutually support each other in the process. Want in Redoughvil?

; )

I think that it may actually be easier for me to give up me chips than Ivy to give up his sweets... We shall see... the challenge has yet to be formally structured as of yet....

LOL!

Cheers!

Leto
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2007, 06:46 AM,
RE: good old slagging match going on at battlrfront
LOL I've been on a water only routine for 2 weeks now thanks to my upcoming knee surgery date.. have to do a lot of Peeing to get some crap out of my system prior to the slice date.

I have a slightly customized XPS 410, (I got some extra ram bigger HDD, and the 7900 card along with XP) and can't complain.. now Vista on the other hand..well some lumps ya gotta take I guess :)
08-01-2007, 09:04 AM,
No cheating on weight loss competitions by getting doctors to surgically remove bits of you :mad::mad::mad: That's just wrong, and won't count at all :rolleyes:
08-01-2007, 09:10 AM,
Like Red Dev says, your system is 5 yrs old and due to be booted into the nearest spare parts junk pile sorry....you're getting worryingly close to the end of an average pc lifespan. On the positive side, PC's are really really cheap just atm.
08-01-2007, 10:25 AM,
Dev's tips for Enjoying CM - SF

Exit the game
Start up CM AK
Enjoy...
08-01-2007, 11:36 AM,
This game actually works (better?) even if you have an underpowered graphics card. I posted this in BF forums:
http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultim...0;t=000145
Send this user an email