• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

OK, Now I'm really confused...��Huib??
08-01-2007, 03:36 AM,
RE:��OK, Now I'm really confused...��Huib??
Mr. Guberman Wrote:FYI...The endless cav/MC loop also occurs against soft targets...it happened against my son in "Crisis at Slonim"...my infantry threw up their hands and said "que paso, amigo"...and the MCs just kep afirin...

Ah, ok, duly noted. Thank you!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2007, 04:34 AM,
glint Wrote:Von Luck -

thanks for your comments!
My thoughts exactly. If you buy a car and it doesn't start, you want your money back?
With all respects Huib, to the work that has been put in by so many, I think it's a bit condescending to say complaints have been exaggerated
? Look at so many posts that have arisen about problems. I wouldn't buy this, to be honest until it's sorted, much as I want it. The various posts on the MB are like unofficial reviews and they don't come up too well?
I mentioned before, about Talonsoft CS owners feeling second rate and I'm afraid your comments, Huib, are rather dismissive and condescending. Sorry pal, but just speaking my mind.
Hey, Von Luck, - on the wine myself lol!
Peter

Sorry Peter,

But there are less errors in the Matrix version of CS than there was in Talonsoft version.

EF went through a number of updates and revisions before they finally decided try again with EF2.

Even EF2 had multiple versions.

WF was at 1.05 when talonsoft stopped working on it.

RS had multiple versions.

And DG is so f'd up it wasn't funny.

The Talsonsoft CS had numerous flaws that were never fixed.

Many of the so called Matrix flaws are old Talonsoft flaws that they are fixing.

Did Matrix make mistakes yep and they are correcting them. All quality game companies do (HPS Simulations come to mind also)

Keep in mind that as Matrix finds errors they get fixed and you get a patch for free.

You do not get a broken or incomplete product at all. You do get a complete product that is being supported.

You do not have that with the flawed Talsonsoft version.

You don't want to get the new version fine, but for gods sake stop whining about it. Go play your flawed TS version of CS. No problems mate.

I still play both. In the end the flaws THAT BOTH VERSIONS HAVE are not enough to dissuade me from playing either.

Go play!!

Thanx!

Hawk

08-01-2007, 05:23 AM,
RE: OK, Now I'm really confused...��Huib??
I'm not whining, Hawk!
When I discovered Talonsoft CS, I bought it cos it seemed good.
I felt it did what I was happy with.
I enjoyed playing it as well.
I like to think when a product is put up for sale, by a business venture, that it would have sorted the many problems that seem to have come to light since it's sale, beforehand.
Jason introduced me to the Blitz many years ago and I have played with what I got.
I was always happy with that. A new product hits the shops, I expect it to be ship-shape.
The comments made about members not buying it until the problems have been sorted, need to be listened to.
These comments you make, along with Huib's, just make me wonder why we have a debate at all, to be honest!
Be constructive, yeah, shutting your ears don't help no-one.
Peter
08-01-2007, 05:42 AM,
glint Wrote:These comments you make, along with Huib's, just make me wonder why we have a debate at all, to be honest!

And me reading all posts, make me asking myself, what is it all about? But puting it straight:
I still have both releases, and play them both. I will welcome all players willing to cross swords with me, no matter what version do they have.

And again, there is no second class members, Peter. There are none!

Slawek
"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl
08-01-2007, 05:56 AM,
uh......

ah

huh?...

Holy smoke guys...
Town Drunk
08-01-2007, 06:09 AM,
Ok gent's all are entitled to fair commets i think so no need to get bitchy.Some like this some like that no need to attack someone because he puts his and i would say fair point on the MB.Not taking any sides here so dont attack me im a nice person.Granted 90% of mermbers are all for the new version but to quote Jason not all bugs are fixed and were working on it.Now im not having a go at anybody here Matrix got the game they could have waited a few more months until 97% of the bugs were fixed.Classic example would be Jason who is taking a lot of flak for not his prob he's the one who's trying his best to sort thing's.Now as to Erik's point who i get on well with yep there were flaws but we ALL played with the same ones.The Matrix version has players with different ones until this or that is downloaded or fixed which is causing the real problem.Now where did i put my flack jacket?????????.
08-01-2007, 07:01 AM,
Remember one thing.........this is supposed to be fun :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
08-01-2007, 08:08 AM,
Yep i agree Earl its only a game were playing.Granted a lot of poeple have put a lot of time and effort into it but were all here for one thing to play a GAME.
08-01-2007, 08:20 AM,
RE: OK, Now I'm really confused... Huib??
Yeah, we should be glad someone like EA isn't making this game. Then again, if EA was making this game, it would be some sort of Starcraft-clone RTS drivel with poorly represented WWII vehicles in place of space aliens.
"Would you like a large or small crater with that, sir?"
- Republic Commando RC-1262 "Scorch"

"Just get us inside without killing the squad, okay Scorch?"
- RC-1138 "Boss"