• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Why are scns added under CS ME
07-25-2007, 02:16 PM,
RE: Why are scns added under CS ME
I just reported a game of "The First Attack" on the West Front ladder, right behind Fubar1 and I noticed the Size Modifier appears to be wrong.

I think the SM for this one is 2 not 5.

Complexity of 18 * 5 turns = 90
SM 2
Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2007, 05:44 PM,
RE:��Why are scns added under CS ME
XLVIII Pz. Korp Wrote:I just reported a game of "The First Attack" on the West Front ladder, right behind Fubar1 and I noticed the Size Modifier appears to be wrong.

SM 2

Made the correction. The way to go is:
G4 supply > scenarios > add scenario info to Database
07-25-2007, 08:35 PM,
I suspect the scenario database needs an overhaul....I notice there are WF scenarios in EF...and I suspect visa versa....also some scenarios are listed 2 or more times......some of my size modifiers have also been changed,,,,I'm sure there are a few other issues I have missed.....maybe it's the old "Too many cooks spoil the broth " thingy :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
07-25-2007, 09:06 PM,
I agree that scenario depot needs restructuring...

And I know that it won't be done by itself... I will try do something about it as soon as I will be given the tools :smoke:

But please be patient, there are hundreds of scenarios to be reviewed, it may take some time

"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl
07-25-2007, 09:31 PM,
We'll prolly have to consider putting a safeguard step into the process in the future, where scenarios aren't added instantly until approved by the ladder custodian, or make it so only custodians can make additions/changes, to get some cooks out of the kitchen..

Raz and I are aware of the scenario DB issues, our biggest issue is getting the DB sorted with membership data right now, pending an overhaul of the site itself.

07-25-2007, 09:51 PM,
I would vote for the Custodians approval as the necessary step to have any new/changed scenario uploaded into database

No rush here, Randy. I believe that we can live with that for a while cheers

Slawek

"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl
07-26-2007, 10:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-27-2007, 12:10 AM by Fubar1.)
RE:��Why are scns added under CS ME
XLVIII Pz. Korp Wrote:I just reported a game of "The First Attack" on the West Front ladder, right behind Fubar1 and I noticed the Size Modifier appears to be wrong.

SM 2

Crap, and I thought I was Perfect.....:rolleyes::rolleyes: