• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The most annoying things happening during one's own turn
07-23-2007, 01:01 AM,
RE: The most annoying things happening during one's own turn
Using your precious single air attack....waiting 3 turns until it occurs. than the CAS attacks an empty truck and scores no losses.

:cool:

steffen

Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2007, 01:36 AM,
Accidently clicking the wrong button, and calling an air strike on your own guys....endlessly entertaining....
07-23-2007, 05:41 AM,
RE:��The most annoying things happening during one's own turn
[hirr Wrote:Leto]
Annihalating every unit in a stack by direct fire, and then when moving to go through the hex, are blocked by a leader that had not been revealed previously and now cannot be fired upon, rendering the hex impassable.

I call this, 'the heroic leader' result.

Cheers!

Leto

While annoying..........if you can reveal the leader you can then assault which usually leads to a capture.......not always.....so don't quote me on this LOL
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
07-23-2007, 07:52 AM,
I have another ! Moving a valuable nebelwerfer battalion loaded on trucks along an apparently safe road with an "organization" order - i.e. one command for all parental units in sequence - then seeing the first truck to blow up over a mine hepelessy followed by the whole convoy.......

Gio
07-23-2007, 01:47 PM,
For those of us who hold down the control button to fire, which would be most, I suspect we will remember in horror realising we hadn't quite depressed the control key far enough, or just having slip at the precise wrong second, and watching our unit expending all its movement advancing toward the target instead of shooting :mad:

I've done that at least three or four times.
07-23-2007, 04:23 PM,
Mike aka Scraps
07-24-2007, 05:15 AM,
LMAO Pete yeah now thats annoying.I usually switch to music when i can no longer work out what im doing right.