• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

3 opponents needed...
07-18-2007, 04:12 AM,
3 opponents needed...
Esteemed future victims,
I just woke today-at 5 pm if it's of any relevance ;)-and as soon as i checked my inbox i had a revelation. Eek No POS,i didn't suddently discovered the benefits of keeping your armor in tight packs in any circumstances! :smoke: There simply were way,way to few turns in there Big Grin So....i need about three brave souls,men enough to throw themselves in the arms of defeat :smg: I'm not to picky about parameters so feel free to surprise me.CMBB/CMAK,QB/scenario/op.
My email addy is [email protected]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2007, 04:44 AM,
RE: 3 opponents needed...
I sent you turns and all I got back was an inquiry for advertising on the blitz.... :P
07-18-2007, 07:47 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:I sent you turns and all I got back was an inquiry for advertising on the blitz.... :P
You should be actually gratefull i didn't send my turns along with that advertising proposition ;) I gave you the necesarilly time to read the message with a clear head,before starting screaming and cursing because my men just happened to break into your second line of trenches :smoke:
Send this user an email
07-19-2007, 11:16 AM,
So after all the chaff, are you still looking for an opponent? If so, would you like me to e-mail something to you, or would you prefer to e-mail something to me? [email protected] Cheers, Sphinx
07-19-2007, 01:30 PM,
Yes,i'm still looking for some opponents.Please,go ahead,and setup something yourself cheers
Send this user an email
07-21-2007, 09:03 PM,
Although i`m new to CM i`m looking for an opponent who beats the shit out of me:smg: and shows me what i`ve done wrong afterwards.

Feel free to contact me [email protected]

I own CMBO and CMAK

Greetings, waits!
07-21-2007, 11:31 PM,
waits Wrote:Although i`m new to CM i`m looking for an opponent who beats the shit out of me:smg: and shows me what i`ve done wrong afterwards.

Feel free to contact me [email protected]

I own CMBO and CMAK

Greetings, waits!
Well then,i guess i'm just the right men at the right time ;)
Send me a cmak setup please.
Send this user an email
07-22-2007, 05:19 AM,
Raz, I owe you a thrashing, so please send me an email, if you have an opening. CMAK or BB.

Waits, I can handle another if you wish.

[email protected]

Please be advised though, it will not be fun for you little guys. OberKommando der Schwerpunkt has recently issued mobilization orders and the population of Schwerpunkt Nation are being whipped into a frenzy in preparation for total war! I have done this with Grand speeches, Military parades and strong drink! Urrah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ-ZBbjT_...ted&search=

See the Schwerpunkt recruiting offices fill!