• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

LETO beats POS (Fireflies v Tigers)***
07-24-2007, 12:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-24-2007, 12:16 AM by Steel God.)
RE: LETO beats POS (Fireflies v Tigers)
I will suggest that you find other avenues to extend YOUR personal grievances towards POS, rather than using these forums.

This current PERSONAL vendetta and your posting about it is distracting away from topics of the thread at hand, as well as the overall purpose of these AAR forums and it is unacceptable behavior.

Let's not lower yourself to this level.

Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2007, 12:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-24-2007, 12:38 AM by Fullhouse.)
Vendetta? Over reaction much? lol

As I said I am simply pointing out FACTS. They are indisputable and can be verified by a 1 minute perusal of this forum.

Judging how many green clikies I am getting for doing so, you have seriously misjudged forum sentiment on this issue.

Now if I was making spurious accusations then maybe I would be engaged in a Vendetta. I am not.

However if you wish me to leave POS to his baseless self promotion and hyperbole then I will do so. If you feel that is more productive for this community then well theres noting I can do about it. I for one and judging by the support I have got via the green clikies many many others feel it is dragging the whole community down into farce.

Also I would like to point out that everything I have posted has been calm and measured and based on FACTS which is perhaps not the case when you personally take issue with someone ALA Geordie and also in the past POS himself.

Physician heal thyself.

EDIT Also by his own admission POS dosnt take this ladder seriously and dosnt report his games on it. Both of which are the opposite of my position.
07-24-2007, 12:37 AM,
Good fight POS.

R U sure your F&T's record is 15-3?

I thought there were quite a few ties in there?

; )

My record against you now is 6-2-2 (those two losses the one's you seem to remember and recite the most)

Thanks for the game.

Cheers!

Leto
07-24-2007, 01:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-24-2007, 01:13 AM by Steel God.)
Look Ben, you're becoming ALA "attention seeking" yourself here and might need some directional advice in realizing it's not tolerated here in the manner you're using.

Your posting your "factual", yet very childish analyzing of 1 member's actions, is approaching the harassment level and is also deteriorating to the benefit of the community. It serves no positive benefits to anyone, except perhaps to yourself?
fullhouse Wrote:Judging how many green clikies I am getting for doing so, you have seriously misjudged forum sentiment on this issue.
Lets see, you got 5 total on this matter and 2 are from the same person, and 1 is simply because you picked on POS.. I think that speaks for itself.

We can read the forums ourselves (as you state repeatedly "a simple 1 minute read, lets us all know") and make our OWN assumptions on POS without you mucking up the AAR forums / threads with your "POS is a sad sack" announcements.

What does MY previous experience with anyone have to do with this?

Again, Move on, there is no need for this discussion any further.

07-24-2007, 01:46 AM,
I will do so.

However I will on record as saying that you have not provided one legitimate reason for me to do so.

POS even though you dont respect our ladder or report your games on it, you are now free to use this forum as your own personal soap box preaching the gosspel of your greatness.

Enjoy.
07-24-2007, 01:53 AM,
RE:��LETO beats POS (Fireflies v Tigers)
RedDevil Wrote:Look Ben, you're becoming ALA "attention seeking" yourself here and might need some directional advice in realizing it's not tolerated here in the manner you're using.

Your posting your "factual", yet very childish analyzing of 1 member's actions, is approaching the harassment level and is also deteriorating to the benefit of the community. It serves no positive benefits to anyone, except perhaps to yourself?
fullhouse Wrote:Judging how many green clikies I am getting for doing so, you have seriously misjudged forum sentiment on this issue.
Lets see, you got 5 total on this matter and 2 are from the same person, and 1 is simply because you picked on POS.. I think that speaks for itself.

We can read the forums ourselves (as you state repeatedly "a simple 1 minute read, lets us all know") and make our OWN assumptions on POS without you mucking up the AAR forums / threads with your "POS is a sad sack" announcements.

What does MY previous experience with anyone have to do with this?

Again, Move on, there is no need for this discussion any further.

This is a tough one. Randy is just doing his job here... so don't get on his back. (I suggest that any further discussion on this matter be taken to PM by both of you though as it does muck up these DAR's).

POS is a character, and is an attention seeker himself. I don't think anyone at the blitz believes that POS can walk on water, or is the next best thing to CM since Jesus. He's full of poop and we all know it.

But he is a damn good CM player in his own niche. And that's fine if he wishes to play that type of game.

There is a bit of a difference in tooting your own horn and saying "I'm the best", from taking that person's horn, throwing it on the ground and stomping on it, and saying, "no your not, you're a deceiver and you really aren't so good when x = y, etc".

You can challenge Mick's facts all day but he's like flubber... and will bounce back at you with the zaniest of responses... so x=y debate just doesn't work with him.

I rib POS all the time, but he's a M8, and I understand him for what he is... I think we should all step back and realize that Mick is just another character and whatever you think of him, he lightens the day with his malarky. Don't red clickie him unless he REALLY deserves it... and sometimes he does.

The best way to prove Mick wrong is to challenge him on his own ground and beat the crap out of him like I did.

Create a DAR and have fun.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Leto
(newly turned harbinger of peace and love)

07-24-2007, 01:56 AM,
Cant respond with my opinion:hissy:
07-24-2007, 01:59 AM,
RE:��LETO beats POS (Fireflies v Tigers)
Fullhouse Wrote:Cant respond with my opinion:hissy:

PM me M8!

Cheers!

Leto
07-24-2007, 02:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-24-2007, 02:17 AM by Fullhouse.)
I only have one opinion and that is that the Choco Ration has gone up to 29 grammes if catch my drift.

Seriously lets just forget it and move on.
07-24-2007, 02:23 AM,
Leto quote - R U sure your F&T's record is 15-3?
I thought there were quite a few ties in there?
-------------------------------------------

Like I said mate, I've played 15, lost 3..
And in the WPC ladder I've played 9, lost 0..
Draws count for nothing to either player and aren't worth mentioning.. :)
As for the Blitz ladder, I hear its got a chess-scoring system, that's good to hear but the fact is I don't play seriously in any ladder except the WPC ladder, but even there I can't be bothered playing many games because ladders bore me a bit nowadays..
As for your boast about beating me more times than I've beat you, that's only because I let you choose most of the params and maps, and you rigged everything against me, ha ha ha...