• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

LETO beats POS (Fireflies v Tigers)***
07-22-2007, 11:11 PM,
RE: POS v LETO DAR (Firefs v Tigers)
Quote:Tanks only usually slam into reverse if they're Regular quality or worse, totally unrealistic, I've seen many good scenarios ruined because the designer used Reg tank crews. In fact I no longer bother playing scens if the tanks are Regs.

This only serves as an illustration of how inflexible your tactics are and how they only work under very limited circumstances. Which is evinced by your utterly terrible record on this ladder in scenarios/Qbs that you didnt specifically design to represent the only circumstances in which your limited CM skill set may prevail.

A true master tactician can adapt to what ever the conditions and the CM engine throws at him.
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2007, 03:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2007, 05:12 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE:��POS v LETO DAR (Firefs v Tigers)
Fullhouse Wrote:This only serves as an illustration of how inflexible your tactics are....your utterly terrible record on this ladder in scenarios/Qbs that you didnt specifically design

Ha ha ha mate my tactics are WINNING tactics, all the top players use exactly the same style - tight tank groups, ability to see the Big Picture, ability to manoeuvre with surgical inch-perfect precision - but if you know any better tactics let us know..:)

[Image: diffring1.png]

I play ANY scen or params that anybody suggests, PROVIDING they look good, for example only last week I won an Attack/Defend scen somebody sent me,I forced a river crossing, I'm kewl.. :)
As for my Blitz ladder record, i've told you before I never bother registering my results any more because nonladder games are more fun and many people agree, i've just played 14 games against Blitz doods and lost only 2.
Hey I could go report them if you want me to?

HEY EVERYBODY, like I've always said, I never refuse a challenge from noobs or experienced players IF the scen or params look interesting so send me your nonladder challenges, cmbb or cmak, rain snow or fine or even dust like the one below I played..cough...splutter...

[Image: CM-Af1.jpg]
07-23-2007, 08:15 AM,
Quote:I play ANY scen or params that anybody suggests, PROVIDING they look good,

Is that why in another thread you turn down every challenge issued (That is a challenge not to play on your own map). POS only and idiot would believe the above guff so why bother posting it? Much more accurate is you will only play scenarios/QBs that fit your narrow and undeveloped skill set. Hi Im POS the master tactician, btw I only play scenarios with tank crews Vet or above because I cant allow for reversing tanks. LMAO.

Also I notice you LOST this DAR, even though you were playing a scenario you designed yourself and had played 14 times before.

You might use some some of the tactics used by winning players, but those winning players will have tactics that you never use/dont posses because you refuse to play in the conditions that require them. That is what make them superior CM players to you.
07-23-2007, 08:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2007, 08:39 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
Fullhouse Wrote:you turn down every challenge issued (That is a challenge not to play on your own map).
Also I notice you LOST this DAR, even though you were playing a scenario you designed yourself and had played 14 times before.

Hey wait a minute Charlie, you said a while back I never lose on my own maps, make up your mind.. :)
As for turning down challenges, sure I will if the params or scen is boring-looking..
Anyway, when you've finished talking the talk maybe YOU'D like to challenge me, just suggest a scen or params, I'm listening.
How about you Spock?
"Yes POS I'm all ears"
07-23-2007, 09:24 AM,
I have always found POS to be a willing play-tester for those designing scenarios at TPG. Thanks for your help POS.

Von Schwendeman
07-23-2007, 10:06 AM,
07-23-2007, 05:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2007, 06:22 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
LETO beats POS (Firefs v Tigers) DAR/AAR
MINOR WIN TO LETO

'Fireflies v Tigers' scen
Nonladder

POS=Fireflies
Leto= Tigers
Yes a minor seems fair enough.... A Tiger hit on a Firefly usually meant an instant kill because the heavy 88 shells blew them apart, whereas penetrations by the Fireflies smaller 76.2mm shells weren't so effective, often needing two or more pens to kill the beasts, I felt as if I was having to kill each Tiger twice..
"I think there be six Richmonds in the field,
Five have I slain today instead of him" - Richard III

Leto used my own tactics against me to good effect - highly mobile tight tank packs, both of us playing it like a chess game with move and counter-move just as CM should be played..:)
My record with this scen to date - Played 15, Lost 3, I can live with that..
Wonder how good Leto'd be in command of Fireflies.. ;)
[Image: ltig8.jpg]

[Image: ltig9.jpg]

Leto wins the cyber TANK COMBAT BADGE for destroying my entire tank force
[Image: tankcombatdq2.jpg]
[Image: witt-crew.png]

"CROSSED SWORDS OF HONOUR"
And I bestow this cyber-award on Leto for accepting my open challenge to all Blitz members to play 'Fireflies v Tigers'
[Image: crossed-swds.jpg]

Leto also wins the
'FASTEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD'
cybermedal for fast file-returning
[Image: medaldz5.jpg]
07-23-2007, 08:40 PM,
RE: LETO beats POS (Fireflies v Tigers)
Quote:you said a while back I never lose on my own maps,

I never said that, I only said you stood a chance of winning on your own maps.

POS Record on Blitz Ladder (before he stopped playing on it because he "didnt like the layout" ) Played 11 won 2.

POS Record on Map he designs to give his self a chance on and plays repeatedly inviting but then always refusing challenges to play anything else (see above). Played 15 won 12.

07-23-2007, 10:12 PM,
I think it's only fair for you 2 to continue this conversation in emails, as it is going off the topic and taking attention and focus from the DAR/AAR which is the purpose of this thread and forum.

Thanks for the entertaining DAR/AAR, POS
07-23-2007, 10:47 PM,
I will stop pointing out POS win record on the blitz ladder and his highly decietfull manner of inviting challenges then refusing them all when he stops refers referring to himself as a CM messiah.

Everytime there is undue, totally unwarranted chest thumping from POS I will be there to point out the reality of the situation. Which is that the record shows he is a mediocre player at best, that refuses to play scenarios with an infantry bias or with regular or below tank crews.

Note: The above is not speculation or opinion but facts that can be verified by a simple 1 minute browse of this forum.