• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

POS v SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers) ***
07-13-2007, 03:52 AM,
RE: POS beats SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers)
I never said i don't like it,mate.But the replayability factor of your scenario is somehow low imho.Don't get me wrong,i enjoyed the scenario,the map is good and the forces are balanced,but the map is simply to small and there are to many units involved,thus you must apply pretty much the same tactic-with small variations-over and over again.But here's what i'm proposing:we replay your scenario and at the same time we start those 2 attack/defend battles.I guess we'll be both happy this way Big Grin I assume you can handle 3 games at the same time?
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2007, 05:08 AM,
Quote:Ha ha ha, as i've said before, I don't take the Blitz ladder any more seriously than I would a pleasant Whitsun Morris Dance

You only said this after you managed less than 2 wins in 11 games.

POS Blitz Bibliography:

1: Played 11 wins 2
2: Finds lame excuse to not play anymore games on ladder
3: designs own scenario
4: plays own scenario exclusively, turning down flatly any challenge to play anything else
5:Spams AAR forum with POS beats HISOWNDRUM AARS (even though he supposedly dosnt take our ladder and thus by extrapolation our community or forum seriously).
07-13-2007, 05:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2007, 05:41 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE:��POS beats SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers)
[quote=Fullhouse]
Quote:he supposedly dosnt take our ladder and thus by extrapolation our community or forum seriously).

I'm glad to clarify it for you mate - I don't play in any ladder whose layout I don't like, and sadly Blitz is one of them.
At the moment the WPC ladder is the best I've seen, so I do all my ladder work there.. :)
As for the Blitz forum generally, most guys are okay but there are too many halfwits around, I won't mention names, so I'm walking. To put it bluntly, either the rep system goes or I go, that's the deal.. :)
My future plans are to switch to Shock Force and concentrate on that, I've already been invited by other clubs to post all my forthcoming CMSF tac screenshots and stuff at their place.. ;)
Release date is only 2 weeks away..
07-13-2007, 05:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2007, 06:03 AM by Fullhouse.)
Quote:2: Finds lame excuse to not play anymore games on ladder

Quote:I don't play in any ladder whose layout I don't like

Quote:4: plays own scenario exclusively, turning down flatly any challenge to play anything else

Quote:So,i hereby officially challange you to an attack/defend game Whis Let's say a mirrored 3000pts Unrestricted/Combined Arms QB.You pick the game and the parameters.And just for fun,let's make it a ladder game.Heck,we can register it-if you wish-on both the blitz and the WPC ladder.Wadda ya say?

Quote:Thanks for the offer mate but you KNOW I don't play big stodgy monstrosities over 2000 pts, and you KNOW I don't play big infantry-heavy CA gay parades

Quote:My future plans are to switch to Shock Force and concentrate on that.
Quote:Release date is only 2 weeks away
cheers
07-13-2007, 06:42 AM,
RE:��POS beats SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers)
raz_atoth Wrote:But here's what i'm proposing:we replay your scenario and at the same time we start those 2 attack/defend battles.

What 2 att/def batts?
07-13-2007, 07:01 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:
raz_atoth Wrote:But here's what i'm proposing:we replay your scenario and at the same time we start those 2 attack/defend battles.

What 2 att/def batts?

Quote:So,i hereby officially challange you to an attack/defend game Whis Let's say a mirrored 3000pts Unrestricted/Combined Arms QB.You pick the game and the parameters.And just for fun,let's make it a ladder game.Heck,we can register it-if you wish-on both the blitz and the WPC ladder.Wadda ya say?
07-13-2007, 07:14 AM,
Don't go taking it all too seriously, now, Fullhouse matey. POS amuses himself by, as we would say where I come from, taking the piss.

Adds a bit of colour to the place to have Mick sitting in the corner flashing his medals, even if it may constitute an occupational health and safety issue.
07-13-2007, 07:50 AM,
RE: ��POS beats SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers)
PoorOldSpike Wrote:To put it bluntly, either the rep system goes or I go, that's the deal.. :)

You said this a couple of months ago IIRC... and your still here, and so is the rep system. I cant see how one discontented member can be cause for change of MB options... ignore it and move on or go.

We do enjoy 'some' of your posts but its not as if they are that entertaining that you can hold the Blitz to ransom mate. One member doesnt make a club.
07-13-2007, 08:11 AM,
RE:����POS beats SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers)
07-13-2007, 08:58 AM,
RE:����POS beats SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers)
Bootie Wrote:..ignore it and move on or go.

Hey wouldn't it be a laugh if I 'moved on' and took all my stunning tac posts with me.. :)
The Blitz tac discussion area would then consist of nothing but a forest of red x's... ;)