• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Suggestions?
03-27-2008, 12:32 PM,
RE: Campaign Suggestions?
Due to some discussion on the board about Lage Campaigns, I thought this long lost thread had some merit for planning purposes.
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2008, 09:16 PM,
Sometimes I read a book on the battle and try to follow the battle plans of the real generals, makes the game come alive so to speak.

Boston33, are you from Boston? I live on Cape Cod.

DETURK
03-27-2008, 10:01 PM,
it's wierd post.... I can't see what people post at the end...
Send this user an email
03-27-2008, 11:22 PM,
Boston33 Wrote:I'm only 19. =] It does seem to put me at about half or a third of the average age here, but most people my age have no interest in military history. My girlfriend and my fraternity brothers gave me a hard time when "Das Reich" Volumes I-IV came from amazon. =]

Glad to see you getting into the games! We need more young blood in the hobby!

Definitely check out PBEM when you get the chance...will give you a mcuh greater appreciation for the hobby, and I doubt you'll ever go back to playing the AI.
03-27-2008, 11:24 PM,
Boston33 Wrote:I'm only 19. =] It does seem to put me at about half or a third of the average age here, but most people my age have no interest in military history. My girlfriend and my fraternity brothers gave me a hard time when "Das Reich" Volumes I-IV came from amazon. =]

Glad to see you getting into the games! We need more young blood in the hobby.

Be sure to check out PBEM when you can...it will give you a whole new appreciation for the games, and I doubt you'll go back to playing the AI afterwards.
03-28-2008, 05:11 AM,

You may be the youngest here i think, most of us are over 40 in age and in trouser (pants) size as well :eek1: