• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How did this happen?
06-18-2007, 06:45 AM,
RE:��How did this happen?
PoorOldSpike Wrote:The Coil to me - Sixth, if you want a real fight, you should challenge me.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Okay mate, I'm currently slapping 9 doods around in the 'Fireflies v Tigers' scenario, you can be number 10, send your email address and i'll send you the scen to examine in the editor, then you choose your side and send 001.
PS - 6 of the 9 have taken the German side, they certainly love their Tigers...
I shall post an endgame screenshot from each of the games in the AAR section, should be quite pretty with all those burning Tigers around..

Actually, point six was to Schwerpunkt, but that probably wasn't clear...

Hmm...now let's see...a scenario you designed and are playing/have played 9+ times. Umm...no thanks.

Tell you what though. I've got a 3000pt attack/defend QB setup I could fire your way...you attacking as Allies, me defending as Axis, infantry only. Let me know if you're interested.
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2007, 07:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-18-2007, 07:34 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE: ��How did this happen?
06-18-2007, 01:26 PM,
RE: How did this happen?
Coil! Absolutely. All infantry game...what more could you ask for? Infantry rules this game. Armor/vehicles/aircraft are all window dressing. Send me a line, it would be my honor.

Poor ole Spot:

"I'm currently slapping 9 doods around in the 'Fireflies v Tigers' scenario"

A little literary license? Perhaps you were not counting our game.

:happy:
06-18-2007, 02:22 PM,
06-18-2007, 04:35 PM,
06-18-2007, 04:53 PM,
The Coil Wrote:just poking some gentle fun at POS's goofy inability to manage a combined arms battle...

Ha ha ha..:)
Infantry battles are boring because the troops usually hit the deck at the first shot and crawl into the nearest bushes to masturbate in fear for half the game..
By contrast, tanks don't stop at the first shot, they just keep rolling and have to be brutally clubbed to death..
If you and others enjoy shall we say - 'effeminate' - infantry-heavy games it's none of my business, I know it must be quite upsetting to face a storm of tank fire from a massive POS wolfpack, but you could always wear earplugs or turn the sound down if it upsets you..
Hey, to encourage you delicate infantry-commanders to use tanks somebody could do a mod to make them look pretty for you like this fearsome machine.. ;)

[Image: Gay_NYC2006.jpg]

06-18-2007, 05:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-18-2007, 05:53 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
06-20-2007, 02:32 AM,
Nice wives and girlfriends too.. ;)

[Image: wpc-und-frauen.jpg]
06-20-2007, 02:51 AM,
So where are you in the photo Spike? I didn't spot any knobbly knees :)
06-20-2007, 02:54 AM,
Looks like a pic from my last therapy group. ;)

cheers