• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How did this happen?
06-15-2007, 02:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-15-2007, 02:08 PM by Schwerpunkt.)
How did this happen?
Ladies,

I am actually beginning to believe that they stopped making MEN shortly after my birth. "men" crying, "men" wearing skirts and makeup, "men" who enjoy long walks on the beach and "men" whining about internet reputations and happy points...it is enough to make a real man pull his hair out!

Well, while many of you were watching oprah and reading self help books as you ate chocolates, I have been preparing for war. Like Patton said, "Real men love war!" That is why I feel so safe and secure!

So, I have sounded the war drums, rallied the troops! What I am looking for now are some new games! I would prefer some scenarios, but will play some QB games as well. If interested, send me an email or PM! I have no set number of games in mind, so send me a note and we will figure it out later!

Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2007, 03:02 PM,
RE: How did this happen?
Nice to see you got the login sorted Mark :) Welcome back!

No-one does trash talking quite like Schwerpunkt....
06-15-2007, 10:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-16-2007, 01:44 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
06-16-2007, 12:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-16-2007, 12:19 AM by Schwerpunkt.)
POS...what can I say. Looks like you are halfway through the first series of intense counseling and almost to your first Dr. Phil appearance. Since you came out swinging your handbag so quick - you're on!

I'll send a PM. We can discuss the details. If you have something in mind, I'm game!

BTW, those awards are real pretty...

McIvan! Good to hear/see from you as well!

.jpg   Watch out.jpg (Size: 33.92 KB / Downloads: 30)

06-16-2007, 10:28 AM,
06-16-2007, 12:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-16-2007, 12:22 PM by Schwerpunkt.)
Well, is Poor Ole Spot the only man amongst you?

...and yes Colonel, that IS embarrassing! Do you think he showed up to Thanksgiving Dinner in pumps and a wig?
06-17-2007, 02:02 AM,
herroberst will play you. send a qb, op, or scenario of your choice. prefer optimized for two player play.
06-17-2007, 02:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2007, 07:45 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
Okay mate you're in, here's the updated list of gunfighters calling me out, the leads already flying..
DevilThomas,Andre,RazAtoth,Cos32,PanzerDan,DPhillips,Schwerpunkt,Herroberst,MaaktDroog..

[Image: magnificent72.jpg]
06-18-2007, 04:38 AM,
RE:��How did this happen?
06-18-2007, 05:31 AM,
The Coil to me - Sixth, if you want a real fight, you should challenge me.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Okay mate, I'm currently slapping 9 doods around in the 'Fireflies v Tigers' scenario, you can be number 10, send your email address and i'll send you the scen to examine in the editor, then you choose your side and send 001.
PS - 6 of the 9 have taken the German side, they certainly love their Tigers...
I shall post an endgame screenshot from each of the games in the AAR section, should be quite pretty with all those burning Tigers around..