• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Sharpshooter movement test
06-09-2007, 02:13 PM,
RE: Sharpshooter movement test
Borrowing from Jack Sparrow's playbook (his bargaining with davey jones in the 2nd movie) - I promised two clickies for a test but didnt specify the color of clickie. I figured you wanted a little christmas cheer.
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2007, 09:57 AM,
RE:��Sharpshooter movement test
06-10-2007, 11:15 AM,
Would it add to the spice if I threw a day's worth of moderator clickies into the mix?
06-10-2007, 11:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2007, 11:34 AM by The Coil.)
06-10-2007, 11:59 AM,
Aargh, no sooner is my back turned for 5 minutes than a perfectly good Sniper thread degenerates into spammy banter.. ;)
Relax, POS IS BACK..!
After a layoff, I've decided that the people who red-rep me are loyal to some other clubs instead of the Blitz, so they're red-repping me out of spite because I'm posting my masterpieces at Blitz instead of at their own club.. :)
Ha ha ha, consider yourselves defeated and humbled gentlemen, my tac posts are about to begin again here at Blitz shortly, starting with a divinely-inspired "Fighting in Factories" series of superhumanly awesome shots analysing lines-of-sight, upper/lower storey combat, dividing wall effects and so on..
Oh if only my tac posts had been around in 1942 for the Wehrmacht to learn from, they'd have rolled up Stalingrad in 5 minutes flat..

[Image: CM-POSWPCK.jpg]
06-10-2007, 12:13 PM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Aargh, no sooner is my back turned for 5 minutes than a perfectly good Sniper thread degenerates into spammy banter.. ;)
Relax, POS IS BACK..!
After a layoff, I've decided that the people who red-rep me are loyal to some other clubs instead of the Blitz, so they're red-repping me out of spite because I'm posting my masterpieces at Blitz instead of at their own club.. :)
Ha ha ha, consider yourselves defeated and humbled gentlemen, my tac posts are about to begin again here at Blitz shortly, starting with a divinely-inspired "Fighting in Factories" series of superhumanly awesome shots analysing lines-of-sight, upper/lower storey combat, dividing wall effects and so on..
Oh if only my tac posts had been around in 1942 for the Wehrmacht to learn from, they'd have rolled up Stalingrad in 5 minutes flat..

[Image: CM-POSWPCK.jpg]

Speaking of spammy banter...
06-10-2007, 12:38 PM,
Seeing as this is a sniper thread, here's an interesting shot to bring it back on track, you don't need me to tell you the location.

[Image: dall.jpg]

http://www.orwelltoday.com/jfkdealeyphotos.shtml
06-10-2007, 02:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2007, 02:24 PM by Mad Russian.)
PoorOldSpike Wrote:After a layoff, I've decided that the people who red-rep me are loyal to some other clubs instead of the Blitz, so they're red-repping me out of spite because I'm posting my masterpieces at Blitz instead of at their own club.. :)

[/IMG]

I would think that both Red Devil and McIvan would stop any attempt at club red repping.

I believe you were told repeatedly that there was not a conspiracy against you. That only a few red reps were being given. That a toning down of your rhetoric would more than likely solve the situation all on it's own.

So, while your reappearance here will undoubtedly be of great interest, I think the club conspiracy theory wouldn't get by the mods on the site.

In closing, may all your clickies be either red or green ones!!

Good Hunting.

MR
06-10-2007, 03:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2007, 03:03 PM by Colonel Talvela.)
06-11-2007, 04:32 AM,
RE: ��Sharpshooter movement test