• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Please I beg of you! Move that one button
05-31-2007, 10:48 AM,
RE: Please I beg of you! Move that one button
The one that's gets me is accidently activating the AI (uncoordinated - me). Is there any way to just turn off the AI?
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2007, 12:57 PM,
RE:��Please I beg of you! Move that one button
Send this user an email
05-31-2007, 01:00 PM,
RE:��Please I beg of you! Move that one button
McIvan Wrote:Would it, perhaps, be easier to ship with "ask before advancing turn" as a default setting?

I suppose it could be done and then we would just have to contend with thoise who would have to turn it off. That is the way would prefer it. So as I said there is no pleasing everyone. Just enable it if you want it on. You only have to do it once.

Glenn
Send this user an email
06-01-2007, 12:16 PM,
In the minor request department, I wonder if there is a way to manually change the divisional colors? In France 40, the 1st and 6th Pz are next to each other and I'm getting them mixed up.
06-01-2007, 01:05 PM,
Yes, open the OOB in question then go to the unit you want to me a different color and add a "." to the end of its divisional name.
Send this user an email
06-02-2007, 05:02 AM,
Volcano Man Wrote:Yes, open the OOB in question then go to the unit you want to me a different color and add a "." to the end of its divisional name.

Cool I have been wondering how that can be done. It's so annoying when two divsions of the same colour meet. I always have at least one unit marching off with the wrong guys.