• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

B45 units regrow !!!
06-01-2007, 04:28 AM,
RE: B45��units regrow !!!
How do you stop those HQs units from reforming behind your lines? In K85, I had some paras dropped behind the lines that seem to constantly reproduce a HQs unit somewhere behind my lines, no matter how many time's I've found and destroyed it.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2007, 04:34 AM,
Have to destroy the last unit under that HQ to prevent it from returning - track down the rest of the para partisans back there and the HQ will go away.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
06-01-2007, 05:43 AM,
thanx :) they will soon be eradicated..
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
06-09-2007, 10:22 AM,
Any more news on this? I think I'm seeing it happen in a MG44 Campaign I'm playing with the latest MG patch and I'm not sure I like the idea of eliminated German units regrowing in what has become the rear to capture or recapture those VP locations back there.
06-09-2007, 11:45 AM,
RE:��B45��units regrow !!!
typhoon Wrote:Any more news on this? I think I'm seeing it happen in a MG44 Campaign I'm playing with the latest MG patch and I'm not sure I like the idea of eliminated German units regrowing in what has become the rear to capture or recapture those VP locations back there.

I've just released the patches today.

Budapest 45
Market Garden 44
Alamein 42

...and a new patch for Fulda Gap 85

Could take a few days from the time Johns give HPS the go ahead and Scott put them up on the website.

Glenn
Send this user an email
06-17-2007, 12:11 PM,
RE: ��B45��units regrow !!!
Glenn Saunders Wrote:I've just released the patches today.

Budapest 45
Market Garden 44
Alamein 42

...and a new patch for Fulda Gap 85

Could take a few days from the time Johns give HPS the go ahead and Scott put them up on the website.

Glenn

Are they up yet?
My B45 Germans aren't happy running into Russian zombie units. ;)

Bob
06-17-2007, 05:13 PM,
RE:����B45��units regrow !!!
[/quote]

Are they up yet?
My B45 Germans aren't happy running into Russian zombie units. ;)

Bob
[/quote]

Sorry they are not - I just asked John to give HPS a push on this Bob - sorry for the delay.

Glenn
Send this user an email