• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario Designers Award!
04-20-2007, 01:32 PM,
RE: Scenario Designers Award!
Many thanks for the many hours of enjoyment you have given all of us here at the club. Your work is outstanding!! Please do "carry on".

Gary
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2007, 02:43 PM,
Great work guys...your contributions has kept our club going and maintains the interest with these new scenario.

How about a linked 2 part scenario which is based on results of the first so we can avoid the final suicadal flurry to win at all costs?
04-20-2007, 03:11 PM,
Thanks Guys,great work.
04-20-2007, 07:13 PM,
cheers

Keep up the good work gents! :)
Divided Ground no-CD & DGVN exe: here

[Image: FARibbon.jpg]
04-20-2007, 11:24 PM,
Well this is indeed a very well deserved "Thank You" given to the "true blue" Members of this Club. What a great idea to create such a medal and presented to the few that certainly have entertained the many. I would also like to throw in my cheers and thank you to all the Scenario Designers and their fantastic creations. :thumbs_up:
Good Hunting,
Reddog
04-20-2007, 11:36 PM,
Congrats guys. I wish I had the talent or time to be as half as good as you when it comes to design.

cheers
04-21-2007, 11:38 AM,
Greatly appreciated & well deserved.

cheers
04-22-2007, 05:37 AM,
Bronze-come on it should be GOLD for all the work those saviours of the game with new scenarios deserve.I for one believe if it wasnt for them and a few more this game would be history by now.Deserve all the credit they can get and from all members.THANKS Guy's.
04-23-2007, 06:17 AM,
RE:��Scenario Designers Award!
Huib Wrote:Thanks for the nice gesture, but I would also like to mention a few talented designers not (yet) on the list:

-Valor himself
-Full Auto
-Hobbes (Chris Ratcliffe)
-Jeepster777 (too bad my RS disk is crushed)
-Feldgeneral Hoth (Chema)
-Curt Cabbage
-David Galster

I would like to encourage them to keep on designing and fellow Blitzers to try their scenarios.

Huib

Thanks for the mention Huib - but mainly thanks for all your wonderful scenarios and everyone else that makes them. It's certainly what makes this game still wonderful after 10 years of playing it.

(But that's enough gushing for us Europeans :)
Chris