• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario Designers Award!
04-19-2007, 05:40 PM,
Thumbs_Up  Scenario Designers Award!
Gentlemen,

What would be CS community without all custom scenarios? For sure it wouldn't be the same place. Scenario designers committ their precious time for data research, scenario creation and development. Hard work indeed. Everyone can confirm that, as there are only few of us who hasn't tried to design Big Grin

Today is the time to award those who committ themselves in bettering our community!

CS Ladder, ATTENTION! Sgt

Don Fox
von Earlman
Jason Petho
Huib
Rico

Are hereby awarded Blietzkrieg Achievement Medal - Bronze for their outstanding committment in designing scenarios and submitting their work to the Club :thumbs_up:

To the others I say, don't stop at work. The list of awards is not closed Big Grin

Lets celebrate! The virtual bar is opened!

NOTE: The research has been done in order to indicate how many scenarios has been developed by each designer. Then the number of scenario designs has been compared with the number of the games reported. Top five is hereby awarded.

There were made two main assumptions:
1. designer has to submitt 10 or more scenarios to DB;
2. Designer hasn't been awarded for scenario design yet.
"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2007, 07:02 PM,
RE: Scenario Designers Award!
Well done guys and thanks for your work.
04-19-2007, 07:15 PM,
Thouroughly deserved, well done, there are some awesome scenarios i have played by above mentioned people out there and by some designers not awarded as well. Maybe an award for best scenario could be an option taking votes from blitz community on a first ,second, third basis. Just to award those that do some very hard work for the club.

cheers !
04-19-2007, 07:29 PM,
Thanks for the nice gesture, but I would also like to mention a few talented designers not (yet) on the list:

-Valor himself
-Full Auto
-Hobbes (Chris Ratcliffe)
-Jeepster777 (too bad my RS disk is crushed)
-Feldgeneral Hoth (Chema)
-Curt Cabbage
-David Galster

I would like to encourage them to keep on designing and fellow Blitzers to try their scenarios.

Huib
04-19-2007, 07:49 PM,
If only I could LOL... Vista has stopped all CS gaming for me. :(
04-19-2007, 07:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2007, 07:53 PM by Valor.)
Well said, Huib, not yet on the list!

I've had to make some assumptions, just to start as I believe that all those great designers deserve to be hold in the highest esteem for all the work they are doing.

It took a long time to go through the database to determine how many scenarios were designed by every designer and then compare it with the number of games reported for each of those scenarios Eek It took months of benedictine work to do so...

With that scenarios designed / games played ratio I developed the table and awarded those top five designers with the highest ratio score.

But it was just beginning Big Grin I hope to be once also in that place, too :smoke:

I also like the rattler's idea... but please let me get some break from DB I start seeing those tables in my dreams :rolleyes:
"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl
04-19-2007, 08:01 PM,
Well done guys.

j
04-19-2007, 08:58 PM,
Congradulations to the top 5 and to all designers for their work in keeping our hobby fresh with new scenarios and mods...it is appreciated.

Mike/Yossarian :smoke:
04-19-2007, 11:25 PM,
Thanks Guys for your hard work!:)
And congrats to all!cheers

Gary
04-19-2007, 11:42 PM,
Well that was certainly unexpected!

Thank you, Valor and thank you, gentlemen!

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

Send this user an email