• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Updated Minsk '44 Alt art / scenario pack
04-12-2007, 11:20 AM,
RE: Updated Minsk '44 Alt art / scenario pack
I have been notified of an mistake that I made where I accidentally changed the Russian T-34/85 image to a T-34/76c image. Eek I am working to correct it now.

In the mean time, if you already downloaded the M44_Alt art update then you can take this attached image and drop it into your ...\Russian\Units folder and it will fix it. Sorry about that.

Attached Files
.bmp   T-34-85.bmp (Size: 41.62 KB / Downloads: 17)
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2007, 02:41 AM,
Hello all,

Just a reminder that I have updated the M44 Alt art / scenario pack now over on Glenn's website so that the problem is solved. If you download it from this point then the Russian T-34-85 portrait will be correct.
Send this user an email
04-13-2007, 02:48 AM,
Cavalry Corps,

I have to ask, your oponent has said that you both reverted back to the previous version of M44_Alt art / scenario pack. Just out of curiousity, why did you do this? Did you specifically run into a problem or error? It is both of your decision but I just need to know if there is something I need to address.
Send this user an email
04-13-2007, 08:01 AM,
Volcano Man Wrote:The scenarios are not, that is true. But the problem lies in the OOB which, regardless of if it is a scenario file or a saved file (.bte or .btl) it uses the OOB file (and map files too). So, once you begin a scenario it takes the data from the scenario file and sort of duplicates it because the scenario is the start point and as you play it the data is altered.

Any changes to the OOB take immediate effect. If a unit is removed from the OOB an error occurs because your scenario or save is referencing the missing unit. If a unit is added to the OOB nothing happens (and you do not notice it until a restart) because the saved scenario was saved before the unit existed and, as such, the unit is not being referenced. It really all comes down to unit ID numbers.
Well, then, I stand corrected!