• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

NGP Total War In Germany scenario at the H2H.
04-10-2007, 12:59 PM,
RE: NGP Total War In Germany scenario at the H2H.
got the t-72 thanks
Rangers Lead the Way
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2007, 01:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2007, 01:47 AM by Aaron.)
uploaded revised .oob but didnt find any 100 att value hel? 82nd/101st at good levels now going to try this attachment thing at the bottom here and try to post one of the 82 and 101st units i put together from other units
Rangers Lead the Way
04-10-2007, 03:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2007, 01:47 AM by Aaron.)
heres a zip file with 82/101st and polish marine just unzip and place in correct folder will post others as we find them, will eventually have 1 folder, now just in case your not familiar with the way the graphics work your units will not be blue, u have a seperate underlay already in your folders in my case i have a camo one, they look good in the game i cant say much about how they look in the post, down for the count tonight, will check back tomorrow for any problems

added all hq units to zip and polish airbourne
Rangers Lead the Way
04-10-2007, 11:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2007, 01:48 AM by Aaron.)
two minor thinks found last night 1. 2nd batt comm foot speed was 12 damn those boys can run. 2. 197 inf was missing a company in each battalion i found them wondering the streets of paris they said they didnt want to fight but i talk them into coming back.

Thanks greg

Aaron

o ya heres the files .oob .scn just overwright the old ones
Rangers Lead the Way
04-11-2007, 02:19 AM,
aaron

great job, seems you're really dedicated to get this
thing going. i appreciate that very much.

still interested in general feedback on the OOB?
if you ask me, the Berlin and ACE Mobile Force
OOBs need to be redone - e.g. there never were west german
armed forces in Berlin till the wall came down. it
was a demilitarized city, after all. although the russians
allowed the east germans to garrison their border guards
there.

any idea where one might find information on the ACE
mobile force land in 1985? the in-game OOB seems plain
wrong.

added a few bitmaps i created to plug some holes in the
databank.

cheers
jan

Attached Files
.bmp   81 XVIII Corps HQ.bmp (Size: 41.62 KB / Downloads: 16)
.bmp   AMFBde HQ.bmp (Size: 41.62 KB / Downloads: 16)
.bmp   81 Eng (AirAsslt).bmp (Size: 38.02 KB / Downloads: 18)
.bmp   81 Bde HQ (Abn).bmp (Size: 40.48 KB / Downloads: 23)
'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.'
- Groucho Marx
04-11-2007, 02:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2007, 01:48 AM by Aaron.)
other pics, in hurry got to go work check in again tonight
Rangers Lead the Way
04-11-2007, 02:43 AM,
i just took the oob off of af north but i do belive ace mobile force is in a book i have if i have it here ill check tonight
Rangers Lead the Way
04-11-2007, 10:58 AM,
thanks jan and yes ill take anything u can tell me, i just took the ace oob and berlin oob off of the others scenarios never thought to c if it was historical, and i know ace is in a book i have from 1987 but its not here, ive been in florida working the last 3 months and i live i michigan and i have to go back there may 1 so ill dig it up. for now the game is way playable so ill keep fixing the minor issues and for those who need it pictures, as for those the hq ones where all made by a guy called sturmman i believe at the panzer campaigh depot and he has all the units in the same style, if u like them go and get them all. The update files were givin to foul this morning and im assuming u can download them there already 2. And jan if u can get any info on the oob that will be great, i and can change it in a matter of minutes ive gotten good at toying around with this game. Ill check the internet later and c what i can dig up from ace and berlin, we can always go to 2.1.
Rangers Lead the Way
04-11-2007, 11:45 AM,
I made some Polish Marine images for the NORTHAG expansion. The images are installed with the NGP'85 Alt art pack. Just name the components to match it if you want to use them:

Marines (OT-50).bmp

Marines (OT-64).bmp
Send this user an email
04-11-2007, 12:34 PM,
Checked through the new download and it looks like a number of portraits are still missing. Most seem to be HQ units for both sides, but I noticed portraits missing as well for some Polish Naval infantry (which is what I assume VM is trying to help fix) and Soviet air assault. I haven't seen any apparent data issues but will let you know if I spot any.