• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

NGP Total War In Germany scenario at the H2H.
05-10-2007, 04:53 AM,
RE: NGP Total War In Germany scenario at the H2H.
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2007, 01:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2007, 03:36 AM by Aaron.)
Indeed, actually working on it now, maybe next weekend i finish and get it out. Changes r or will be.

1.Moved 4th canandian mech south to Gelnhaussen (historical) and assigned to 5 corps.

2.Deleted my phantom bdes in Nato the 197th and the 26 fallschirmajer bde (not Historical)

3.Modified oob to use Volcano mans alt art pack a and b.

4.82nd takes 18 hours longer to fully deploy less troops jumping in over longer peirod, moved one of there drop zones

5. Made 101st not airmobile, did this for those gamey situations (not that anyone would do that) i did increase foot speed to help reflect the use of helos. Added the 2 missing att helo battalions

6. MAJOR RECONSTRUTION done to the dutch oob using the great work by Hans on northag-north Winter War Scenarios if u have downloaded this u have the extra grapics already.

7. MAJOR CHANGES done to the Danes oob, ive done my research and ive found that alot of those little units were just for coastal defence so i eliminated them from game, the danes r much cleaned up now but they liked to intergrate arm, mech even down to company level so still plenty of liitle units just alot less. added first bde of the jutland division, jutland div will be only danes represented in the game and since they were based off map except for hq they r now all reinforcements that show up over a period of 2.0 days starting with the bde in Haderslev then Viborg then Aalborg, each city is farther up the penisula (historical)

8. Change berlin oob ( no more west germans bde)

9. Change ace mobile oob and added another option for deployment (4) also push back its reinforcement time a couple hours

10. Make 101st a strategy (operation Screaming Eagle) with 5 options on deployment, starts on the 13th and finishes deployment on 16th

11. Added one more 82nd option (5)

12. Adjustments to 6th Polish AB and 7th Polish Naval oobs

13. Made Spetsnaz battalion on Jutland a strategy (3 Options)

14. Added another strategy option to the 76 Guards AB, 7th Guards AB and Polish AB

I think thats it but that could change

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
05-13-2007, 03:59 AM,
New changes above all complete, running the game now

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
05-13-2007, 03:04 PM,
I know some people including myself would love a map of the rest of germany and i played around with it today and im still not sure if it can be done with whats there, theres 14 layers for the map and i identified most of them but unless i was single and had no job and was independentlly weathy i dont think it will happen, ill play with it tomorrow a little but it dont look good, were just going to have to send emails to hps.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
05-14-2007, 07:23 AM,
right so !

'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.'
- Groucho Marx