• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A crush on you
04-01-2007, 02:04 AM,
RE: A crush on you
Hey Antoni... wins/losses dont mean a thing... on the field of honor you are aces in all players hearts... If you still got my email send me a setup...

That is all...
***** Fredrocker's Combat Mission Site *****"Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Theodore Roosevelt
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2007, 05:03 AM,
RE:��A crush on you
04-01-2007, 05:06 AM,
RE: ��A crush on you
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
04-01-2007, 05:21 AM,
Quote:Hey, in his sig he says he's a 'Koppite' and I bet our non-Brit friends are scratching their heads thinking - "huh? is that an alien race? what planets he from?"...Smile

Quote:I am a Koppite till I die !
- it is simple :)

kop - is in Polish "kick"
pit - ➔
Quote:pitted
pit somebody/something against somebody/something phrasal verb
to test someone's strength, ability, power etc in a competition or fight against someone or something else:

so thats mean that Antoni is kicking somebody till he (or victim :) die !

(in game I hope :))
Send this user an email
04-01-2007, 05:25 AM,
MGK(FGM) Wrote:so thats mean that Antoni is kicking somebody till he (or victim :) die !

Ah thanks, now I see..
He likes to 'put the boot in' as we say in Britain... ;)
04-01-2007, 05:38 AM,
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
04-02-2007, 03:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-02-2007, 03:14 AM by Skeld (FGM).)
Wasn't Liverpool another club bought out by American investors?

Oh and Toni is one of the best people I have met so far in the CM community, great file returner and a hoot to boot.
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt
04-02-2007, 03:20 AM,
Skeld (FGM) Wrote:Wasn't Liverpool another club bought out by American investors?

Oh and Toni is one of the best people I have met so far in the CM community, great file returner and a hoot to boot.

Yes, Gillette & Hicks bought Liverpool FC, and were there at Anfield to watch the demolition of Arsenal 4-1.