• Downloads

Reactivating your account!
01-04-2009, 02:58 AM,
RE: Reactivating your account!
You're reactivated Bonehead
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2009, 02:35 PM,

Kind Sirs : May I please be restored to active status ? I finally have a game score to report. Tastes good to me !
Thanks so much

5 Leichte Div ( Tom S. ) :happy:
04-09-2009, 11:38 PM,
You are reactivated Tom
07-19-2009, 06:25 AM,
Greetings!

My account is surely inactive, with the dilemma it points to an old dead email and also i cannot figure out my old password, so i created this account instead. Is there any way to get my old account back anyway?
07-20-2009, 12:49 AM,
please reactivate me, after many years of abstinence in CS I will chance it again, back to the roots :)

Andre
08-14-2009, 11:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-14-2009, 11:17 PM by Steel God.)
Pzrshrek Wrote:Greetings!

My account is surely inactive, with the dilemma it points to an old dead email and also i cannot figure out my old password, so i created this account instead. Is there any way to get my old account back anyway?

Your old account (Pzrshrek) has been reactivated and your new account merged into the old one. Your passwords and email address from your new account were brought over from your new account as well.

By the way Ola, you're in the wrong forum. Based on your games listed and yor previous games recorded and reported, you want the Operational Campaigns Ladder (OpC) and not the Campaign Series ladder. OpC is the home of PzC and MC games.
08-14-2009, 11:18 PM,
Andre Wrote:please reactivate me, after many years of abstinence in CS I will chance it again, back to the roots :)

Andre

Reactivated Andre