• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Common Sense...Older guys will remember this
03-04-2007, 05:41 AM,
RE: Common Sense...Older guys will remember this
no worries, you've all been good so far :)

nobody has taken this and twisted it into a Bingo island riot and the handbags have been rather still.

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2007, 05:54 AM,
c_Question Mark  RE: Common Sense...Older guys will remember this
:rolleyes:

...heaven forfend! if we would actually get into a heated debate about something.

Cheers!

Leto
03-04-2007, 06:20 AM,
Most of the troublemakers are gone or have accepted their warnings like adults, but as history shows, the tranquility is always tested by a mimic.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
03-04-2007, 12:26 PM,
Gentlemen, we should thumb our noses at both the democrats and republicans for their contributions to the death of our most respected and trusted colleague, Common Sense. In his name we should start a new party, based upon his ideals, teachings and the way he lived. We should name it after him and proceed to contend against all comers in the next election.

Sounded like a good plan until I realised there probably aren't enough people with common sense left to swing the majority of votes to a common sense party.
03-04-2007, 02:04 PM,
The French philosopher Balzak states: It matters not which side wins the election....once in power they all act the same.;)
03-04-2007, 07:47 PM,
RE:��Common Sense...Older guys will remember this
sross Wrote:Gentlemen, we should thumb our noses at both the democrats and republicans for their contributions to the death of our most respected and trusted colleague, Common Sense. In his name we should start a new party, based upon his ideals, teachings and the way he lived. We should name it after him and proceed to contend against all comers in the next election.

Sounded like a good plan until I realised there probably aren't enough people with common sense left to swing the majority of votes to a common sense party.

Sound advice my friend...With all the nonsense that goes around these days it's got to be worth a try.

Age is Wisdom
03-05-2007, 02:17 AM,
DevilThomas Wrote:The French philosopher Balzak states: It matters not which side wins the election....once in power they all act the same.;)

Had to chuckle at this one, because it's right up my alley, concerning beliefs, etc..
I'm also of the opinion that we are being duped, when it comes to the so called free elections. Elections are free, yes.
Only they don't matter much, because both parties work for a secret society or several of them for that matter... :-)
03-05-2007, 03:05 AM,
03-05-2007, 03:05 AM,
Dang conspiracy theorists.
03-05-2007, 03:32 AM,
Leto wrote; "Hey Soldier, would that secret society be known as the... "Stonecutters"?"

No.. they're at the bottom of the food chain, speaking off secret societies.
But seriously, several times I catch a program (in progress) on History channel, discussing a few of the top secret societies. Hi profile people such as present president Busch, ex president Clinton and a few other high officials who's names I do not recall. In fact, many of the over one hundred members were comprised of the Super rich business from US and other countries, etc.
It was said in this show that these people meat at secret locations once a year and never reveal what they discuss at these meetings..
In my opinion they do not meet to play pinnacle..
Go Figure.. :-)