• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

no cd patches?
03-04-2007, 10:17 AM,
RE: no cd patches?
Mike Bowen Wrote:I DO AGREE BUT... it would be nice to be able to start a scen then eject the CD and stick on some music. Mrs B hates Blues so I can only listen in the car on my study which is gaming time. Any one saying Mrs B has impecible taste will be ignored.

Mike Bowen

Just rip your CDs and you can play them on Windows Media Player while you play your turn.

Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2007, 06:00 AM,
I discovered a few days ago that after participating to this topic I received a bad reputation with that comment:

Quote: RE: no cd patches? 03-02-2007 00:53 which part on not supporting these activities isn't clear

First of all, I have never said I was support the no cd patch. I just said I was using a method that require to install the game with the CD, which is legal.
I have almost all JT games on my computer, but I don't want to change my cd every time I am playing a new game so I use the following method:

"1 Cd for all games" method

I have check with Rahamy and he did confirm that it is legal.

Send this user an email
03-11-2007, 08:58 PM,
[Dirk Gross wrote
Just rip your CDs and you can play them on Windows Media Player while you play your turn.
]

Well 2 points

[Dirk Gross wrote
]

Well 2 points

[Dirk Gross wrote
]

Well 2 points

03-11-2007, 09:37 PM,
sorry about that not sure what happened apart from Mrs B telling me to turn the music down and rather heavy curry and cobra session.

Anyway the 2 points

1 Dirk must have a bigger one than me (hard drive)
2 Ripping CDs very naughty goes against the copywrite agreement normally because it can be shared then. But as Kathryn Tate would say (you need to be British to understand) "Am I bothered"
03-12-2007, 02:26 AM,
Mike

Had a bad week mate?

Thought it was only me that had Curry and Cobra!! - I feel reassured now !

I have laughed for about an hour now - do you play a well as you josh?

All the best

cheers

Chris
03-12-2007, 04:02 AM,
Tortue_Agile Wrote:First of all, I have never said I was support the no cd patch. I just said I was using a method that require to install the game with the CD, which is legal.
I have almost all JT games on my computer, but I don't want to change my cd every time I am playing a new game so I use the following method:

"1 Cd for all games" method

I have check with Rahamy and he did confirm that it is legal.

Nice! cheers

Filippo
03-12-2007, 05:11 AM,
Chris,
Mike is much better at comedy than he is at PzC! Eek ;) (only kidding Mike), but if you want a really though opponent try Mrs B Cry