• Downloads

2 hex bridge destruction
03-02-2007, 08:49 PM,
RE: ��2 hex bridge destruction
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2007, 02:24 AM,
RE: 2 hex bridge destruction
Squigbaby,
I can not think of a game in the series where the bridges are wired to blow across a full water hex where the player is forced to us a full battalion because there are no smaller units available.

Caveat emptor. (see my tag line)

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
03-03-2007, 05:27 AM,
RE:��2 hex bridge destruction
03-03-2007, 05:40 AM,
It comes down to a bang for your programming buck I guess. Tiller and Co. are probably not going to rank this as a make or break issue in an operational game sense. The tactical refinement is not so important in a game series that focuses on operations at the battalion level and up.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
03-03-2007, 06:01 AM,
@dog soldier:)

I don't disagree with you.

My comment is more "wish" than "expectation" - still if nothing is ever said then you can be sure nothing will ever happen. I remain an optimist!:):whis:
03-03-2007, 04:45 PM,
RE:��2 hex bridge destruction
Squigbaby Wrote:My comment is more "wish" than "expectation" - still if nothing is ever said then you can be sure nothing will ever happen. I remain an optimist!:):whis:

well, you never said I wish - you said it was a shame.

I don't see any shame at all myself. This was how the game was designed. It has never really been questioned til now, so it doesn't happen too often I guess, and when it does happen, it is by design. Not a bug, (I know you didn't say it was), and it isn't like it is something that is broken and "a shame it can't be fixed".

This is how the game is designed and I see no merit in requesting a change.

Glenn
Send this user an email
03-03-2007, 07:17 PM,
I would welcome a refinement in this aspect of the game, although probably is not mandatory in operational terms as someone said, but anyhow it's shilly seeing it happen imo.
03-07-2007, 12:39 AM,
RE: ��2 hex bridge destruction
03-07-2007, 04:58 AM,
Squiqbaby

Well said

Cheers

Chris
03-07-2007, 04:13 PM,
RE:����2 hex bridge destruction
Squigbaby Wrote:Firstly, apologies for the long post, but I don't understand why you are being sooo defensive and wish to as far as I am able set the matter straight.

You are right - I am sorry for being defensive - but I don't think it is going to change either. It works as designed.

Glenn
Send this user an email