• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flare for Alonzo
03-04-2007, 08:31 AM,
RE: Flare for Alonzo

I will report game tonight but will keep file in case of his return and then i will delete the game result
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2007, 08:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2007, 09:14 AM by raz_atoth.)
RedDevil Wrote:it's all gone now everyone has left AFAIK and RUM went south last I heard
I'm glad to have kicked the habit tho :)

Well,i left the game for some time,but i still popup on their forum to see what's going on, about once/week.Seems like things are getting hot at the moment.The war broke between FTR and the reborn XIG Big Grin
Send this user an email
03-04-2007, 10:30 AM,
my bro in law just called me a bit ago and was telling me XIG was kicking FTR ass and had taken over 200 vils in the past day LMAO

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
03-04-2007, 11:36 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:my bro in law just called me a bit ago and was telling me XIG was kicking FTR ass and had taken over 200 vils in the past day LMAO

And RUM,or at least what's left of it,has just joined FTR Big Grin Quite interesting :)
Send this user an email
03-06-2007, 01:50 PM,
Sorry Alonzo,
I waited for 4 weeks. I just reported them both as Total Victories for me.

Lord Bane
03-06-2007, 02:15 PM,
RE:�� Flare for Alonzo
raz_atoth Wrote:
RedDevil Wrote:my bro in law just called me a bit ago and was telling me XIG was kicking FTR ass and had taken over 200 vils in the past day LMAO

And RUM,or at least what's left of it,has just joined FTR Big Grin Quite interesting :)

Every once in a while I get a pretty strong urge to go back. But the twitching starts and I decide it isnt worth it.