• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anybody tried the WL Campaign?
02-06-2007, 07:55 AM,
RE:�� Anybody tried the WL Campaign?
Prinz von Egan Wrote:Fundamentally what you need to do is remove III Korps and add it as a reinforcement entering from hex 559-27 on the 16th.

Readjustments of I and II Korps are also required. Happily, only a quibble or two with A/A depoyment :happy:
It is unfortunate that the more flexible multi strategy scenario design system of PzC is not ported to the Napoleonic games. The campaign option system, which limits choices, makes it difficult and tedius for designers to set up realistic choices and outcomes. In PzC, you dont have to set outcomes; That's the major difference.
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2007, 12:00 AM,
RE: Anybody tried the WL Campaign?
Well, I'm stuck here defending a scenario I didn't create, so not much I can say here. I'll add it to my list and see if I can raise Charlie on the matter and get his feedback. If something is done it won't appear to the next update though.
02-07-2007, 11:59 AM,
RE: Anybody tried the WL Campaign?
Here is the situation at morning on June 15 according to Hofschroer. No II Korps units on map. The Prussian I Korps position is an outpost line, not what could be called a line of Defense. I Korps reserve Cav is at Ligne. Both II Korps and III Korps arrive on the morning of the 16th on the Namur Road with 6th Brigade and II Korps reserve Cav on the road north of that. von ege cheers