• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Stop uploading Steve"the mad russian" overtons' scenarios
01-24-2007, 07:13 AM,
RE:��Stop uploading Steve"the mad russian" overtons' scenarios
Hey Randy,

As we say down here (or is it over here from MD) in Kentucky....

Post All the Scenarios and let God sort'em out... Big Grin

Do whats right for the club... thats all one can ask...

That is all...
***** Fredrocker's Combat Mission Site *****"Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Theodore Roosevelt
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2007, 09:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2007, 09:55 AM by Colonel Talvela.)
RE:��Stop uploading Steve"the mad russian" overtons' scenarios
01-24-2007, 09:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2007, 10:31 PM by Bootie.)
RE: Stop uploading Steve"the mad russian" overtons' scenarios
IMO this sets a very unwelcome precedent within the world of CM gaming as a whole.

Dont get me wrong I understand Mad Russians views regarding incomplete scenarios that are going through a playtest and may not be 'ready' but pulling the ones that have passed through testing as well stinks to me.

I mean where do we go from here.... what if every designer out there mails the Blitz and says we dont want our scenarios that have been released to the wider community available at the Blitz.

I personally feel Mad Russian has made a bad decision and should have asked for only the ones that are 'incomplete' in his eyes to be pulled.

What are the legal ramifications of us hosting this stuff which is widely available on the internet?

I go with Fred on this one... host em all and let God sort them out.
01-25-2007, 09:58 AM,
I have edited my original post and ask if the members wish me to remove the replies that I have posted that are of disruptive nature or allow the thread to remain as is.

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
01-26-2007, 02:12 AM,
Lock the thread and move on.