• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New winWW2 tourney (dedicated to memory of SKOTTY702)
01-21-2007, 09:22 AM,
RE:��New winWW2 tourney (dedicated to memory of SKOTTY702)
Think first, fight afterwards - the soldier's art
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2007, 09:29 AM,
RE:�� New winWW2 tourney (dedicated to memory of SKOTTY702)
Think first, fight afterwards - the soldier's art
01-21-2007, 09:41 AM,
RE: �� New winWW2 tourney (dedicated to memory of SKOTTY702)
01-21-2007, 01:43 PM,
RE: New winWW2 tourney (dedicated to memory of SKOTTY702)
This is a cracken good thread we got going here. Lots of posts to tweak the noodle and scratch the head.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
01-21-2007, 01:57 PM,
RE:��New winWW2 tourney (dedicated to memory of SKOTTY702)
01-21-2007, 02:24 PM,
Well there is one bad thing about the KT's and that is the cost. That would really be the only reason not to buy them.

Of course anyone who only buys Tigers is going to get smoked. Thats why I said a "properly deployed" KT force i.e. balanced.

But then ultimately the cost really hamstrings flexibility because pretty much all the buys have to be used to protect the KT's.

So actually because I like to have more flexibility in my attack options I'm no longer really in the KT market. There are plenty of strong alternatives which will allow more force points for attack flexibility.

T_R
The Koenigstiger was the most powerful combat tank of World War II combining a powerful and effective gun with armor that was virtually impervious to any Allied tank or anti-tank gun. The result was battlefield history! -- George Parada
01-21-2007, 05:03 PM,
RE:����New winWW2 tourney (dedicated to memory of SKOTTY702)
01-21-2007, 06:17 PM,
czerpak Wrote:Does anybody disagree to gentlemens agreements ?

As always, your tournament, your rules. I haven't found bad enough rule in any tournament to drop me off from one. And it is also a sign of appriciation and support to take part in tournaments, I just hope I'll have time for them all :)
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
01-21-2007, 09:38 PM,
You know I can tell there is an air of honesty around this game and frankly I wouldn't think any of the 5 opponents I'm currently playing would cheat. I mean this is a GAME -- the idea is to have fun and cheating ISNT fun Big Grin

I totally agree with the harsh penalties for any instance of cheating.

It's been made very plain that if a person cheats here they might as well delete the Camo version from the old HD because they won't be getting anymore live opponent games... Big Grin

T_R
The Koenigstiger was the most powerful combat tank of World War II combining a powerful and effective gun with armor that was virtually impervious to any Allied tank or anti-tank gun. The result was battlefield history! -- George Parada
01-22-2007, 02:12 AM,
As to the rules..Noproblem. I've been here at the Blitz for five years,and never had a problem with cheating. Everyone here seems very honest and upfront.

Whatever the rules are,I'm good to go:smg: