• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New winWW2 tourney (dedicated to memory of SKOTTY702)
01-15-2007, 09:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2007, 09:46 AM by retired from gaming.)
New winWW2 tourney (dedicated to memory of SKOTTY702)

Attached Files
.zip   core_force_list.zip (Size: 1.69 KB / Downloads: 32)
Think first, fight afterwards - the soldier's art
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2007, 10:41 AM,
RE: New winWW2 tourney (dedicated to memory of SKOTTY702)
Hi Czerpak

Great idea for a tourney. RESPECT///

Count me in bro, I am signing up at the same time as typing this.
Cheers
Walrus

RIP Skotty
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
01-15-2007, 01:11 PM,
Ok I'm a newb but hey any guy that'd take this game to his deathbed just impresses me so I'm in...

T_R
The Koenigstiger was the most powerful combat tank of World War II combining a powerful and effective gun with armor that was virtually impervious to any Allied tank or anti-tank gun. The result was battlefield history! -- George Parada
01-16-2007, 04:34 AM,
Count me in. Win or lose,it's about respect for Skotty.
01-16-2007, 04:45 AM,
are there any free slots still? czerpak we can be as a polish team. whaddya think bout it?
01-16-2007, 05:01 AM,
Just a reminder all to make sure you sign in on the Tourny link above, not here as per Czerpak's quote.

Please remember I will only accept sign-in emails which content your Blitz call sign, nation you want to play and password for whole tourney (all details and links to sign can be found at tourney page - see Tournaments section of Blitz).

Be sure to include thr password you will use and what nation you are playing.
01-16-2007, 06:38 AM,
Just for info sake I got a return e-mail that said simply: "listed"

T_R
The Koenigstiger was the most powerful combat tank of World War II combining a powerful and effective gun with armor that was virtually impervious to any Allied tank or anti-tank gun. The result was battlefield history! -- George Parada
01-16-2007, 08:14 AM,
OK,
to clarify things a bit :
1. General SP is right about signing by email, not here. All players who have sent me a valid sign-in email should have my confirmation email in theirs mail box by now. I did not get an email from Montana Prussian yet.
I will sort out things with Lothar soon (mail on the way in few minutes).

2. There are no limits really of number of participants. Signing process is open till the end of the month, so you have enough time to choose your nation carefully. By this time you can also change the nation if you change your mind.

3. IMPORTANT : this is not an Axis vs Allies tourney. It is Team A vs Team B. You can choose ANY nation represented in the game in june 1944. Multiple choices are allowed (same nation choosen by more than one players), so you may end up playing US vs US, or Germany vs Germany battle e.g. With training set to OFF techically it doesnt matter , it can be played as Red vs Green battle with your units set to CAPTURED. But the game also allows both players to play same nation nation. Doesnt matter.

4. Note for newbies - you all are very welcome to join. It could be a very good chance to meet some very experienced players on the field, learn something and still keep your record clean. The worst player in the team will still have his game reported as a DRAW. Thats approved by ladder custodian, so no worries here, guys.
If you have any questions whatsover about tourney rules or technical staff, you can always send me a question by email (although I do prefer questions to be asked here).

Think first, fight afterwards - the soldier's art
01-16-2007, 08:39 AM,
Russia [SPR] will take part in tournament !
Send this user an email
01-16-2007, 11:06 AM,
Czerpak,I've sent you 2 e-mails,so I guess I better send another one.