• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

High Contrast Gridded Terrain Mods
01-16-2007, 07:42 AM,
RE: High Contrast Gridded Terrain Mods
did you already sent me the file ?

i have nothing yet on my email.

Hubert
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2007, 08:08 AM,
CMMods is back up, so you can download all the files from there.
01-17-2007, 06:38 AM,
Well,

I had a look on your link (CMMODS) and here there is only an advertisement for cmak and battlefront.
I did not found any grid mod file after have clicked on all the different links !

What is the complete link to get this file ?

Thanks.
Hubert
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)
01-17-2007, 06:49 AM,
Due to the way CMMods is configured, there is no way to provide a direct link. What you need to do is login, click on CMAK Mods, click on By designer and then click on RocketMan. All my CMAK mods are there. For CMBB do the same thing but pick CMBB Mods.
01-18-2007, 01:33 PM,
Added files for Topo Gridded dirt and paved roads (RM Topo Grid Roads) to the CMMods CMAK and CMBB databases.

Also updated RM Topo Grid Terrain files for all wheat fields. Old files had the wheat colored grid in the clear area of the tile.
01-19-2007, 11:06 AM,
Hate to do this to everybody who downloaded the updated CMAK and CMBB terrain files (RM Topo Grid Terrain) from CMMods yesterday and today, but somehow 635.bmp got included without any grid.

Because the whole file is 16.7 MB, I created a file with just the updated bmp so you don't have to download the whole file again. The CMMods name is RM Topo Grid Terrain 635.bmp.
01-20-2007, 06:09 AM,
I was going to do one last mod for Topo Gridded Winter Roads, but the winter road bitmaps actually cover very little of the underlying tile. And the most important part of the tile for seeing elevation changes, which is the exact center of the tile where all the lines meet, is visible in all cases.

Therefore, the current set of files at CMMods completes the Topo Grid series. I hope everybody enjoys them as much as I do.
01-23-2007, 07:55 AM,
Just wanted to say nice work on the gridded terrain....any chance you can do a version of your rescaled trees where they are invisible when using the top down view? Makes spotting your infantry so much easier with no trees and saves having to keep messing with the Shift-T command as much as i have too at the moment when switching between 2D and 3D views.

cheers
01-23-2007, 01:24 PM,
Fubar Wrote:Just wanted to say nice work on the gridded terrain....any chance you can do a version of your rescaled trees where they are invisible when using the top down view? Makes spotting your infantry so much easier with no trees and saves having to keep messing with the Shift-T command as much as i have too at the moment when switching between 2D and 3D views.

cheers

Thanks.

All you need for trees that are invisible in the top down view are completely "clear" (the ugly purplish color) bitmaps for numbers 509, 517-519, 527-529 and 558-559. Any mod for invisible trees in the top down view will work with the resized tree mod if you take just those bitmaps numbers.
01-23-2007, 11:28 PM,
Cool thanks for the info.

cheers