• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Heads Up!
12-30-2006, 08:02 AM,
RE: A Heads Up!
IMO this thread has run its course and should be locked.

Bootie
12-30-2006, 09:01 AM,
RE:��A Heads Up!
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
12-30-2006, 09:49 AM,
Why not just delete the entire thread, seems to be the standard now. Man what has happened to this message board! I will stop wasting my time on this. Be sure I won't post a single thing on here again, whats the point, it will be deleted.
12-30-2006, 09:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2006, 10:01 AM by GreenHornet.)
Zemke Wrote:...This is not YOUR message board, just thought I would remind you of that....
...Just step aside and let someone who is not biased against anyone whoever looked at the Fragment Site. You have done good work in the past, but your emotions are out of control. Do what is best for the Blitz and let someone else take over the moderation job.

Zemke,

I'd like to remind you that this is not your message board either. This message board belongs to the hundreds of CMers that are *trying* their very best to enjoy a great WWII simulation and be able to discuss the GAME on these message boards. I try my very best to stay out of this childish nonsense but, frankly, I'm absolutely sick of this whole topic...and don't ANYONE who's been constantly posting about this crap try to chime in and say "Oh, I'm sick on this nonsense too". If you sincerely were sick of it, you would STOP ranting on and on and on and on about the same childish garbage. Everyone use some self control and just LET IT DIE.

If you feel a moderator should step down, fine, that's your opinion. But don't post it publicly as if you suddenly have achieved a firm grasp of the majority of the Blitz members. I've never had a problem with ANY of the moderators on this site and I would speculate that there are a great many members that feel the same way and are just sick and tired of this stuff clogging up the message board. Have any of the moderators EVER deleted a post that was directly related to CM? I don't think so.

Zemke Wrote:Be sure I won't post a single thing on here again, whats the point, it will be deleted.
Not if your post is directly related to Combat Mission or Wargaming. I would almost guarantee it.

12-30-2006, 09:54 AM,
Told ya... its going round in circles... LOL

Lighten up guys.

Lets agree to disagree as Im sure the rest of the members are getting bored with this now. I suggest if individuals have any problems then they should email each other about it (this includes me) and not bring it onto these boards or things will never settle down.

Let FraGMent do as they want and likewise let the Blitz and its moderators do as they want. if you dont agree with them then leave or email them your concerns but posting continuosly on the MB gets tiresome very quickly.

of course thats just my tuppence worth.

Bootie
12-30-2006, 09:55 AM,
LOL GreenHornet ya beat me to it.

Bootie
12-30-2006, 09:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2006, 10:04 AM by RedDevil.)
Green Hornet has made his point and this topic is now closed.

And if anyone wonders why I decided to close this thread because he spoke..

He is not of the group who is continuing this discussion from either side and he has spoken as the minority that he is tired of it and that is enough for me to respect.

cheers

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard