• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Mod to North German Plain 1985
12-19-2006, 11:45 AM,
RE: Mod to North German Plain 1985
Looking forward to seeing the finished product!
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2006, 04:59 AM,
Sorry about the delay im still waiting on an answer, the air drop loss rate seems to be the only number i cant find in the pdt file or anywhere else for that matter. The 3 options for airdropping the 82nd r all in friendly territory and i dont like the 5-32% (15-20% seems to be norm) causalties all the units take, so id like to change it. With the extra time ive spent a couple hours watching the AI and making adjustments and i played with the idea last week of making the 101st airmobile, well i have done it, all 101st units r now HEL INF but to reflect the fact the 101st can only airlift roughly 1 company per Battalion i cut the helicopter movement rate of its units to about 1/3 of normal uh-60 movement rates in the game to reflect 3 trips the Helis would have to make so u cant lift the whole div across the map.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
12-22-2006, 08:41 AM,
Still havnt the answer but ill fix it later was going to post it up but having trouble uploading more than the .scn file waiting for an answer from foul.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
12-22-2006, 09:18 AM,
I zipped it 2 them, i hope that works or will hav 2 find another way, if u like drop me an email and ill zip it 2 u directlly if u want to give it a go, will fix the airdrop numbers in the future.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way