• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Which Bulge?
12-10-2006, 03:23 PM,
RE: Which Bulge?
Concerning my scenarios, just remember it is all in the optional rules you choose. These are located in the notes file. If you do not select them then you will not get... the cerified results. ;)
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2006, 01:43 AM,
Thanks ...

U da' Man

... by the way are you the same Volcano that plays Steelbeasts?
12-13-2006, 04:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-13-2006, 04:49 PM by Volcano Man.)
Yep, although I have not been able to play SB for quite some time since I cannot get any other internet provide where I live besides satellite. There is just too much latency on satellite internet to play.
Send this user an email
12-14-2006, 12:34 AM,
12-14-2006, 08:11 AM,
Thanks, I am glad you like it. :) It definately forces you to be more cautious and utilize recon to its fullest potential instead of just charging down a road with the mentality to deal with whatever happens later.

Re: SB, I hope to get access to high speed internet here where I live in the coming years so that I can get back in the fight. SB Pro PE is definately better but in the coming years expect it to get more intense. Perhaps one day it will have WW2 era tanks as well. :)
Send this user an email
12-16-2006, 01:24 PM,
Hi all, I have been meaning to send Glenn the updated version of my Bulge44 scenario for ages but real life has somewhat distracted me, mainly a willowy 5 foot eight blonde!! I will send it to Glenn over the weekend. It is much improved on the original and has some "interesting" new features.
12-19-2006, 02:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2006, 02:03 AM by Hank.)
12-19-2006, 04:36 AM,
RE:��Which Bulge?
bdtj1815 Wrote:Hi all, I have been meaning to send Glenn the updated version of my Bulge44 scenario for ages but real life has somewhat distracted me, mainly a willowy 5 foot eight blonde!! I will send it to Glenn over the weekend. It is much improved on the original and has some "interesting" new features.

Let us know when it is uploaded please.
12-19-2006, 05:54 AM,
Hank,

Well, you can refer to the scenarios as "_Alt" and not McNamara. All that "McNamara" comes from is in the OOB. His database is used in CS series of games and, going by my experience playing that game, is well thought out and is one of the few collections of data where you can compare one vehicle and unit to another.

As far as the scenario ending on turn 38, nothing was changed in the turn limit and it should always end when it says at the lower left corner of the screen when you are playing the scenario. I have not made any other changes from the stock settings in regards to HQ releases and such in that scenario as well.
Send this user an email
12-19-2006, 10:05 AM,
Hank,

Bob McNamara or 'Mac' was also the nuts and bolts guy at Avalon Hill for the ASL game system before the CS game system. Good guy.

Tobias