• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

I hate it when...
12-07-2006, 10:23 AM,
RE:��I hate it when...
RedDevil Wrote:Tanks that get killed when they are behind buildings, by some lucky shot thru the window.

Amen, brother!

Here's one: I hate it when I set all my tanks to area fire enemy troops and then the tanks sit doing nothing for the whole next minute because my own troops were a little too close to the fire area.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2006, 12:26 PM,
RE: I hate it when...
Good lord. That just happened to me last night. And my opponent just reinforced the church I wanted to collapse.
12-07-2006, 01:55 PM,
Quote:And my opponent just reinforced the church I wanted to collapse.

With new joists and cement? Big Grin I'll have to look up that command in the manual...turning a light building into a heavy one...you probably need a lot of trucks.
12-07-2006, 02:01 PM,
....lol!

- falco.
12-08-2006, 06:41 AM,
while defending: setting up an armor trap on one flank only to have your opponent send all his tanks to your other side of the map

or

having a tiger, panther, pershing, sherman jumbo, etc of mine killed by a tank with 75 mm cannon from across the map on the first or second turn.
12-08-2006, 07:02 AM,
that wonderful Wire/Mine sight i have covered with MG and Arty...
is either bypassed,or his Arty strike wipes out my Overwatch squads...

GoM
12-10-2006, 03:34 AM,

"Front turret penetration at weak point-- knocked out."

Invariably happens to one of my German Uber-tanks, and usually from a gun no larger than 75mm L38. Often from a 37mm, which instantly jacks my blood pressure up about 100 points.

It seems to me that it happened a lot more often in CMBO than it does in CMBB or CMAK, but still infuriating when it happens.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
12-10-2006, 12:17 PM,
i hate it when my veteran tanks justsit and watch enemy tank firing...
i also hate my veteran and crack tanks fire 12 shells on another tank and keep missing...distance is about 200 meters :)
12-10-2006, 11:50 PM,
'Gun hit' DOH!
12-14-2006, 02:35 PM,
I hate it when you can't embark an arty spotter because of a glitch in the game, so he has to walk a million miles before he can call down the shells, and by the time he gets a decent LOS, the enemy has gone elsewhere. So he walks some more...