• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

I hate it when...
12-14-2006, 03:51 PM,
RE: I hate it when...
You can only embark spotters who carry radios - regular spotters are on foot because they have to drag wires - that may be your problem there....
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2006, 05:29 AM,
But this guy has to walk 700m before he can even see the enemy. Were the wires that long? I think the scenario designer screwed up and chose the wrong kind of spotter...
12-15-2006, 10:00 PM,
RE:��I hate it when...
3 Tigers and 1 Panther getting immobilized/gun damage from 37mm AA guns in one game.

A Crack Tiger actually abandoned from 37mm fire.

And that game had my worst CM moment ever.

TWO Tigers were beside each other and BOTH had Gun Damage from the SAME 37 mm round (HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE :smg:???), but they did. Exact same moment. Gun Damage.:hissy::mad::hissy:

Worst thing was that I couldn't even see the damn 37 mm gun(s?)...

12-15-2006, 11:23 PM,
Mental note for future games: buy 37mm guns. Or how about the times when you get a penetration or two from a well hidden gun and the tank just pops smoke and backs away undamaged.

I hate it when my engineers are sloppy with their satchel charges and end up blowing up the building they are in.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
12-16-2006, 01:35 AM,
Yes, obviously 37mm AA guns are the thing to add to one's shopping cart in future :whis:

It was probably the Universe punishing you for having the temerity to dare to presume you could buy three crack Tigers and a Panther and think you could get away with it. ;)
12-16-2006, 07:54 AM,
The last turn show me controlling the flag, but the after action report shows it disputed! AAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!

Stndrtnfhr Out!