• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Speed in Meeting Engagements
11-26-2006, 11:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-26-2006, 11:17 PM by RedDevil.)
RE:��Speed in Meeting Engagements
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2006, 12:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-27-2006, 12:36 AM by Tanker.)
RE: Speed in Meeting Engagements
Fascinating, this has turned into a "my ___ is bigger than your ___" thread.:hissy:
11-27-2006, 12:53 AM,
yeh well you know some people can't stay on topic
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
11-27-2006, 08:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-27-2006, 08:21 AM by McIvan.)
RE: ��Speed in Meeting Engagements
11-27-2006, 01:56 PM,
Just got back from my trip - wow - and to think all of this started with me writing "Happy Thanksgiving everyone" - lol
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
11-27-2006, 03:48 PM,
Bet you never realized that the idea of rushing troops in trucks would be so inflammatory.
11-27-2006, 04:12 PM,
Well DK I hope you'll stop in to the Fragment Zoo, to visit Geordie in his cage.

It's really quite striking.

We tried to get him into the truck, but he insisted on walking.

Honestly, it really is amazing.
11-28-2006, 01:18 AM,
RE:��Speed in Meeting Engagements
ATCS Wrote:Bet you never realized that the idea of rushing troops in trucks would be so inflammatory.

It did not take too much to fan the flames. In fact I believe it takes at least two parties to conduct a flame war. If that is true, only one side has been chastised, what about the other side?
11-28-2006, 03:32 AM,
well since you insist Tanker

Everyone here who is a 1st time offender on the flame war previously discussed in this thread is hereby OFFICIALLY Verbally warned that Flame wars will not be tolerated and can result in more verbal warnings coachings and limited posting bans leading to dismissal from the Club.

Repeat Offenders in this Flame war previously discussed in this thread Are OFFICIALLY Given their Second Verbal Warning for parcipitating in a Flame War again.

And, Since I am involved in the Flame war, I will Self impose a Coaching Session from the site Commander for my conduct.
Said Coaching session will be held at a time deemed appropiate by the site commander.

That should take care of just about anybody needing chatised, Tanker. Thank you your input.

11-28-2006, 05:56 AM,
Well, Randy, may I make one suggestion before finishing with this.

That is that you send a PM to persons whom you consider to be on a first or second warning so that everyone concerned is crystal clear what their position is.

Sometimes it is unclear where the boundary lies between passionate argument about a subject you feel strongly upon, and flaming.