• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Speed in Meeting Engagements
11-29-2006, 06:39 AM,
RE: Speed in Meeting Engagements
Guys its not really worth it. Just agree to disagree... ignore each other .... do what you must but lets move on. Everyone wants to see the back of this so please take it to email or whatever and sort out any disagreements that way.

Bootie
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2006, 12:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2006, 12:33 PM by McIvan.)
[deleted..accidental double post]
11-29-2006, 12:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2006, 01:36 PM by McIvan.)
11-29-2006, 02:07 PM,
Wow Ivan, you wasted your whole lunch hour on that post? :)

I only have to say that until you know what things Geordie has done prior wise and work with that evidence, that you will always just come up short on why Geordie was banned and why moderating of his posts was harshly done.

You list all these moderating flaws I have yet, they are all only against 1 person and that person has shown himself to be a problem member with postings on these forums for quite some time.

I have never moderated anyones posts except for those who needed moderating and how they are moderated is based upon their prior history of ignoring previous warnings.

In your story here you seem to feel that Geordie deserved more chances and gentle slaps on his hands for his repeated offensives that have accumulated.

Thus your style of suggested moderating would simply give geordie another extend life of antagonistic glory until his next outbreak and with another "silly boy don't do that again", slap, slap, moderating.. he's off once again.

What you have is Geordie's side of the story and he's a good twister of facts to make himself look like a victim, he's done it many times here, stirred the pot, then claimed innocence.. we've all seen it dozens of times and many members have complained about it.

I don't know how many people have complained to Paul or Jim about me, but obviously there's not enough to get them concerned.

So, UNTIL you know ALL the facts, theoretical discussions on the matter are your only options and having your opinion being based upon these limitations makes it hard to believe you're not as baised as anyone else in the club towards certain indviduals.

And to close this up fairly, Simply ask POS, the great contributor of fragment, why he's not still in any of those clubs he's so proud of leading their ladders anymore. Ask him why he's been kicked out of them all and not allowed back in. Ask him why he only plays unrestricted battles and buys all tanks and 2 dozen snipers. And finally ask him why he leaves clubs as soon as his playing style becomes questioned in ladder competition.
That should get people thinking about his past and where he's been and done enough to see his character firsthand.

I admit some of his stuff is good reading, but it's posted on every club he's been at and could be here as well, but nobody here felt the need to copy and paste it yet so it seems.
As the lads here like their ladder wargaming in a historical setting, not a win at all costs gamey atmosphere. Although I could be wrong, but I'd take my chances on it being pretty close to majority.

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
11-29-2006, 06:57 PM,
11-30-2006, 01:21 AM,
McIvan I know we had a small issue awhile back. (I am sorry, I surrender, Fogive Me and It my fault.) But would you and Reddevil ever consider comming to the USA and defending me in court if someday in the near future I go off and choke the S---T out of my neighbor for not bring back my chainsaw he has had for 6 months now.

The money you two guys spent on college was well worth it. I wish I could say the same for myself> I Had:) to ask my wife how to spell neighbor to write this post.

So please everyone relax and kick back a few pints, then go chase your wife ,girlfriend, boyfriend or whatever around the pool table in the den. As my father would say It's only a game until someone get's hurt.
11-30-2006, 04:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-30-2006, 04:07 AM by Fullhouse.)
McIvans post in Summary.

Here is my case outlining why I am not biased against Red Dev and cut Geordie loads of slack.

Here is my case about why Red Dev shouldnt be a moderator.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No need to for unneccesary verbage its all crystal clear.

BTW I have been around the internet long enough to know that what is considered trolling varies alot from forum to forum. On some forums calling someone a Knob wouldnt raise an eyebrow. Howver on this forum I can count the times I have seen a Poster directly insult another on one hand indeed on one finger.

So in the context of this forum and its procedures I would definately define calling someone a Knob as trolling. If you think that is harsh and we should have more posts in which people call each other knobs and the like then I suppose that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

However I would agree that banning someone outright for calling someone a knob would be unduly harsh, but I dont think it is harsh to consider it a strike against a posters record and that after X strikes a poster can consider himself OUT. In this case KNOB calling = the strike that took geordie to X.

Also I claimed that bashing red dev is the NO1 priority of the Fear and Hysteria SUB SECTION of the Fragment Forum, you know the bit where Georide claims that his banning was a pre planned conspiracy. I agree that all the other sections that are in the majority are very positive.

Also I am not just refering to you. There are several others whom seem to be of the Geordie slack cutting red dev pile on brigade, all of which have a presence on the fragment forum. I dont think it that is a coincidence and is consequence imo of the unquestioning culture of Red Dev giult/Goerdie innocence that goes as far as I have seen totaly unchallanged on the Frag forum.

Perhaps we should take this discusion over to the fragment forum itself and leave other blitzers in peace.
11-30-2006, 07:08 AM,
Interesting how a certain game technique can cause so much pain.
11-30-2006, 07:44 AM,
RE:��Speed in Meeting Engagements