• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

mod questions
11-23-2006, 05:18 AM,
RE: mod questions
That would awesome Jorge, I can't thank you enough. I tested some play vs. computer scens last night with the new graphics and sounds - everything is perfect.

The new units (locomotives and buildings) are probably in the oob files I saw, but without graphics files accompanying them, I was worried this might mess up my install (and that would take a while to correct). I also am concerned that some of the new campaigns/scenarios might require these new units as well.

One question. There is a section over there in the downloads section called "Elitetruppen" that contains several scenarios. I was curious why these scens are in a seperate section all their own. Maybe they are the ones that require the new oob's? I'll leave the answer to that one up to you, but I did not load any of those scens - yet. Any info you could give on that part would be terrific.

One more thing - this is probably obvious to everyone, but I thought I'd quickly mention that, if you decide you want your original sound/graphics file back, you can simply access the file directly off of your CS cd. Just copy the file(s) off the CD and paste them into the CS folder to get the old graphics and/or sound back.

:)
Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.

Sun Tzu
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2006, 05:22 AM,
John

"Elitetruppen" scenarios. are "special forces or elite forces. I do believe that is why those scens are in a seperate section all their own. They probably do require a new oob's? I have an email out to Eagle to see if I can get those files separately.

j
11-23-2006, 05:23 AM,
John

"Elitetruppen" scenarios. are "special forces or elite forces. I do believe that is why those scens are in a seperate section all their own. They probably do require a new oob's? I have an email out to Eagle to see if I can get those files separately.

j
11-24-2006, 07:55 AM,
11-24-2006, 07:57 AM,
dont see the attachments. Email me if you want them. NOTE. It would be great if I could up load them as they are 9mb... in other words huge.
11-24-2006, 09:39 AM,
Hey Jorge, I just sent you an e-mail requesting the files.

Thanks again for this - it'll be like playing a whole new game!

cheers
Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.

Sun Tzu
11-24-2006, 12:40 PM,

Hi it's Spud here ....

Jorge .. or any of the other guys on this posting ....

Am having great toruble with these RAR files ..

Have downloaded other files, but the graphic files seem to revert to "text" files when I download them.

If any of you have the time could you pop the re-done versions Jorge mentioned in a email and send them to me ....

Many thanks

Spud

11-24-2006, 09:16 PM,
trying files again
11-24-2006, 09:17 PM,
nope did not take and that was only a 2mb file. guess you gotta email me
11-24-2006, 09:25 PM,
spud:

did you down load the rar application file too? It is like a different version of winzip and the only way to open the files. I have them in zip format.