• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anybody receive anything from Brammer's game sale?
09-17-2006, 04:13 AM,
RE: Anybody receive anything from Brammer's game sale?
...and I thank you very much for your consideration Jim. I haven't been back to e-bay since that huge phishing raid was conducted a few years back. Scared the hell out of me.
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2006, 04:19 AM,
I have known Brammer for years via the message board and gaming. I would much rather do business with him as Blitz member then via EBAY. I for one would appreciate it if any Blitz members would post here on the message board if they have games for sale so I could get first crack.

I hope he is not leaving us forever. I have seen more than one really outstanding player move on...

Marquo cheers
09-17-2006, 04:20 AM,
I have known Brammer for years via the message board and gaming. I would much rather do business with him as Blitz member then via EBAY. I for one would appreciate it if any Blitz members would post here on the message board if they have games for sale so I could get first crack.

I hope he is not leaving us forever. I have seen more than one really outstanding player move on...

Marquo cheers
09-17-2006, 11:03 AM,
Hey Marquo, I am still going to game (but not till next year). I did keep a copy of every Panzer Campaign game. But I have unloaded all my additional copies and some of the games I do not play very often if ever.

Cheers
09-18-2006, 07:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-18-2006, 07:20 AM by von Nev.)
09-19-2006, 07:04 AM,
my thanks to Jim ...the game arrived today !!
much much thanks !!
09-19-2006, 10:51 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Anybody receive anything from Brammer's game sale?
Got mine in the mail today, thanks Jim.

There ought to be some way to accommodate Blitz transactions.... Perhaps someone trust on the Blitz could act as a trading agent or escrow...

Hmmmm..... E-Blitz anyone? :smoke:

09-19-2006, 12:57 PM,
Liebchen,

Eblitz? Never going to happen. We have tolerated game selling here by members to members in the past. But be warned, know who you are dealing with, and even then things can still be interpreted wrong.

Expectations are hard to manage when selling games. Sellers and buyers have different opinions of what is "quick enough".

The blitz does not back any member who is selling or buying. We are a volunteer organization with limited resources. Do not consider allowing the post of games for sale as an endorsement by the site.

All that said, I am glad things are working out on Brammer's sale. I have met him before in a tournament and seemed a good fellow.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
09-20-2006, 05:46 AM,
Got my games today...thanks so much Jim. Everything is 100% up to snuff. I really appreciate you looking to sell here first...I'm sorry if it was a bit of a headache...but all's well that ends well.

Thanks again,

Mark