• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anybody receive anything from Brammer's game sale?
09-14-2006, 12:51 PM,
b_Exclamation Mark  Anybody receive anything from Brammer's game sale?
Hesitant to post this but sent some money to James Brammer via Paypal last week but haven't heard anything since. Might not be anything but anybody hear from him?

James, you out there? You are scaring the heck out of me without any update.
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2006, 02:51 PM,
RE: Anybody receive anything from Brammer's game sale?
Not to worry. He told me he was sold out. If it was a rip off, he would have taken a check from me. I just ordered DTR and it's taken 2 weeks and I still don't have the game. The mail service gets slower and slower.:Pvon ege :whis:
09-15-2006, 01:40 PM,
The situation is just very odd. Brammer responded to my e-mails immediately when payment was being arranged but once payment was made he has gone silent. Strange. One would think that one would confirm that they received the payment and they were sending the package out. But still no response from him as of today, a week after the payment was made. Did he give you any idea when he was sending things out to you? :conf:
09-15-2006, 02:01 PM,
Well, I just read these posts but I sent him an email asking if he had any games left and he sent me quite a long list in an email early today. From the post above I think I had better pass on the offer.

Thunder
09-15-2006, 08:23 PM,
well I mailed him a check for 1 game (last week)
and it hasnt been cashed yet..
I would hope that people are honest. (especially people on
this board)
09-16-2006, 06:59 AM,
Still no update today despite another e-mail to him requesting it. Would recommend caution unless James posts here clarifying what is going on or somebody receives something from him.

Very odd that one would not even update people about the status of things after money changed hands. Just bad form at a minimum. This board has already had one game sale that ended up in fraud / significant confusion. Don't need another one.
09-16-2006, 02:08 PM,
09-16-2006, 10:18 PM,
Just received an email from Brammer...my game is on the way !
09-16-2006, 11:23 PM,
I am not sure selling games on this forum is a very good idea :conf: anything that involves money makes everybody very jumpy, i think selling them on E-Bay and posting that information here is the best way forward :)
There was also a lot of hassle when Jeffery88 sold his games!!
Darran.
09-16-2006, 11:40 PM,
Foul, you are right. I just thought it would be a good idea to give the guys here first option to buy the games. Like I said live and learn.