• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Modern Campaigns Tournament Results
09-23-2006, 06:36 AM,
RE: Modern Campaigns Tournament Results
Another result in Dirk Gross gets a major victory over the rat.

That leaves NACBAR2 and scar to finish so everyone can move on to the next scenario :smoke:
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2006, 08:45 PM,
we have a little slow down on turns but I hope we could finished soon
09-24-2006, 10:54 AM,
Thanks for the update Nacho

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
10-04-2006, 05:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2006, 05:19 AM by Tide1.)
10-10-2006, 09:01 AM,
Dave68124 scores a major victory over the N Korea hordes :smg:
10-12-2006, 10:39 AM,
Chalk me up for a major loss to Hadge :hissy: Didn't get the objective soon enough and died trying...
10-14-2006, 10:00 AM,
5 pairs still outstanding how goes the battle gents ? :smg: cheers

Tide1
10-15-2006, 05:55 AM,
2 more results in Major Victory for Red Devil and Major victory for Volcano Man cheers Congrats gents
10-17-2006, 07:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-17-2006, 07:51 PM by Tide1.)
10-24-2006, 09:42 AM,
Scar claims a major victory over Parta. Only 1 more pair to report in and we can move on to the next set of scenarios. Good going gents cheers

Gary